Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Ticket for Man City away wanted (Man City end if poss!!!)

I know not much of a chance but I am after a ticket for the away game at Man City and if possible in the Man City end!!

I''ve been succesful in getting a ticket for the game but my brother is a Man City fan and they have apparently sold out (he thought he would get one with no issues - obviously under estimated the attraction of playing the mighty Canaries!!!! - or maybe loads of Norwich fans have bought them!)

Its a long shot, but I know lots of fans will have missed out on Norwich tickets and bought in Manchester stands, so if anyone has a spare ticket then let me know (he will be safe to sit next to!)

Cheers

i`d like to know how any norwich fans have tickets in any of the home stands. unless they have someone in the family with a membership card. city are very tight on being a member to get a ticket. even on "open sale", no membership=no ticket. and these tickets, like most up there won`t have got anywhere near being on open sale.

I may be able to swap with you as i am looking for one extra away end. Currently in the process of getting tickets for the home section. All above board as family live there and have storng links to the club.