Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]LEYTON ORIENT to beat Bromley please.
Bromley sounds like Bramley and I don''t like apples.  I do however like Oriental food.

[/quote]

No questioning your logic there, BBB . However, there is a place called SomerLEYTON, and, if I''m not mistaken , that''s in Suffolk . Which is the same county as 1p5wich. So there is a school of thought that could accuse you of being a closet Binner......

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]LEYTON ORIENT to beat Bromley please.
Bromley sounds like Bramley and I don''t like apples.  I do however like Oriental food.

[/quote]

DARN!!

Just gone through all 3 pages to see if the above nap had been used, and it has!

Back to the fruit bowl and find something else!

As much as it pains me to pick this fixture, I''m going for it.

MK Dons (FC Franchise) to beat Nantwich Town - home win.

Ugh. There you go, I did it.

Good luck everyone!

It''s foolish to bet on Cup ties and especially friendlies.

I''m pretty sure that Ballinamallard will beat Dergview in the Irish Championship.

Good luck to everyone except those above me in the League.

So after a horrendous attempt at picking last week - where floods prevented my final nap - I''m going this week for Panama v Costa Rica HOME WIN

Panama have won their last three matches and sit roughly ten places higher in the world rankings. Think it will be a close match, however, they do have decent odds.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Ill go for Carlisle to win away....I''ll be back in 30mins or so to add some more info [;)][/quote]

Alfreton Town have won just one of their last 5. They have conceeded 13 and scored just 7!

Carlisle have lost just one in the last 5! Losing just once, drawing the last 2. Carlisle have conceeded 9 (this includes a 4-0 thumping from League 1 leaders Charlton!), they have scored 9!

So there you have my prediction!

Alfreton Town vs Carlisle - Away Win!

[quote user="jed exodous"]

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Taking the plunge into the FA Cup this week and Blyth Spartans v Gateshead - Away win (8/11 0n bet365) Best of luck DDD, and of course all PUPs.[/quote]

This could be a really good odds booster, but we''d just need a little more info to justify a slightly obscure selection.  Likewise, i''d be releuctant to go for lower league teams, or teams that are not even professional, as realistically anyone can beat anyone.  Banana has been banging on about this for a while, and i do tend to agree, but we dont need much of an explanation when someone just writes Barca, Real Madrid, Man U, Bayern etc as we all know the quality these teams have..

I''m not having a go or anything Sid, I just think it''d help the picker when selecting the final six.  There have been some really good naps in the last few weeks, like Levante who were 10/3, usually most people wouldn''t bet on them, but Villareal were in the middle of an injury crisis and only won 2 or 3 times, Levante had just beaten Real Madrid...

[/quote]

Im just being a pain now! But you say Real don''t need an explanation but then say that Levante beat them...So I think all Naps need an explanation! [y]

But on the whole i''m with you 100% on this!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Welcome Eric! You are now a PUP for your sins[&][Y]

Now I was feeling guilty because I started to feel I had dropped Devon in it by giving him this week. But as always you PUPs have come up trumps in finding good selections for him to consider. Herman even went to Australia to find his. Good on ya sport[;)]

A Men At Work song started playing on the TV as i was about to post my selection.It''s obviously fate[:D]

I''m off to another part of the world for mine. Brazil''s top league where Fluminense are at home to America MG. Fluminense sit third just 2 points behind Corinthians while America MG are rock bottom. Fluminense are W11 D1 L4 F28 A17 at home. America MG are W0 D6 L10 away from home. The game kicks off at 9pm on Saturday and Fluminense look fairly priced on Bet365 at 4/9 for the home win.

Fluminense            V            America MG            Home Win.

Good luck Ben and all you intrepid PUPs!

[/quote]

Irish Prem for me this week:

Carrick -v- GLENTORAN AWAY WIN

Carrick are currently second from bottom with 11 points from 15 games - W3 D2 L10, with no home wins.

The Glens are in third with 29 points from their 15 games - W9 D2 L4, with only one away defeat.

Good Luck DDD and all our PUPs

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Boyo"]

FA Cup for me.

Tranmere v Cheltenham    Away win

[/quote]

Have you got this right?

Tranmere in bold ?

[/quote]I think Cheltenham are about 4-1 to win this - would be a hell of a result for them, but the bookies aren''t often wrong!!This was my bet for a tranmere win!

I''m going for a home win for Chorley v. Stocksbridge PS in the Northern Premier.

Chorley are W6 D2 L1 F19 A6 at home and Stocksbridge are W1 D1 L7 F6 A19 away.

Good Luck, DDD!

[quote user="NWC"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Boyo"]

FA Cup for me.

Tranmere v Cheltenham    Away win

[/quote]

Have you got this right?

Tranmere in bold ?

[/quote]

I think Cheltenham are about 4-1 to win this - would be a hell of a result for them, but the bookies aren''t often wrong!!
This was my bet for a tranmere win!
[/quote]

Not one for boasting, but I got Doncaster to beat Ipswich last week at 4/1 [;)]

North of the border for me where rock bottom of the Third Division East Stirling (1-0-5-4-12) entertain third placed Elgin (1-2-2-5-7). While Elgin''s away record doesn''t look brilliant, they''ve recently drawn away at leaders Annan while Stirling have lost ALL of their last ten league games. So........East Stirling v Elgin........Away win.Good luck Ben. [Y]

*Tail between legs after losing the 100% record last week*

I''m off to Portugal where I believe Maritimo will beat Uniao Madeira. Good luck DDD!

Hi all good luck DDD and to all you other PUP''s.

This week I''m going to suggest Brentford Vs Basingstoke - Home Win

Davo

Leyton Orient''s home form hasn''t been that great this season (W2, D2, L5) however I think they''ll have too much fire power to overcome Bromley in the Cup.

Best of luck Devon and all fellow PUP''s

Mr McGoo has left me his pick while he moves to this fine city.

It''s Brentford     v     Basingstoke     Home win.

And he left his best wishes to Devon and all you PUPs.

Think I must be going mad cause I posted my nap last night but now can''t find it?

So here goes for part 2. Nutty the December date with destiny is fine with me thanks.

My nap this week is....

Mexico home win.

Good luck to Devon and all this weeks pups old and new.

To Uruguay. Penarol to beat Montevideo Wanderers.

Penarol with a 4-0-0 and 7-2 home record.

Montevideo Wanderers with a 0-1-4 and 7/11 away record.

Bet 365 has odds of 3/10.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Good morning to you Nutty,good luck to you DDD and all you other PUPs out there.

Firstly Nutty 26th December for me to pick is good.

Now for this week my selection is the FA Cup and a home win for LEYTON ORIENT v Bromley.