Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Man City ticket arrived.....

I rarely post on here guys but i''m pretty excited about this one.

I can usually gauge roughly where i''ll be sat but i''m not sure this time. I was hoping anyone who has been before can shine some light on it. My ticket says ''South Stand Level 1, Block 114, Aisle 115, Row A.''

Do we think this really near the front? Or nearer the back? It is the ''aisle'' bit I can''t figure out.

All the best

Looks like bottom tier, about behind the goal.[IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/Norwich_2010/manchestercityofmanches.gif[/IMG]Also very excited for this one!

Cheers, i''d unearthed this map too.

I was just wondering if I was towards the back of that block or nearer the pitch. I''m just generally excited really, i''ll have to be patient and wait and see!

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"]Cheers, i''d unearthed this map too.

I was just wondering if I was towards the back of that block or nearer the pitch. I''m just generally excited really, i''ll have to be patient and wait and see![/quote]I presume it is right at the front being Row A.

When City played at Eastlands in the Carling Cup were in block 113 next to some of the home fans; a bunch of delightful oiks who didn''t watch the game - and all they did was swear at the away fans. I had to restrain my pal, mild-mannered Dan from trying to take it out on them after the game had finished.

Got our tickets through post and nearly mistook them for the Norwich receipt ticket you get. Why Man City don''t have sky blue tickets to reflect the sky blue shirts they play in is anybodys guess.

Didn''t Blackpool fans get given sticks of rock when they went there last year as a treat from Man City. I wonder if we''ll get a treat seeing as we are a newly promoted club?

Also if Man City are losing at half time do you think we''ll see Shake Mansour asking for the twelfth man?

Yeah there is a seat number but didn''t bother putting it. I too thought the ticket is incredibly boring! Not a hint of sky blue anywhere, just a weird orange waveform.

With regard to the hostility, i''ve heard plenty of other reports similar to what has been mentioned. Including some of coin throwing. I just plan to make plenty of racket and enjoy watching our boys battle some of the world''s best players.

despite the club i love becoming the richest on the planet, unforunately, the money hasn`t reached the fans yet. and as manchester has some seriously frightening areas, there is quite an element of thugs follow both manchester clubs. only about a mile or so from the ground there are areas that are amongst the poorest and most violent in britain. harpurhey, collyhurst, blackley, miles platting etc. so it`s no surprise that some of the local residents aren`t always the most welcoming to away fans.

as for the ticket colour, who cares, you`ll see enough light blue once you`re there!!