Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="1eed5canary"]A nap for Lapp? [:D]For those that haven''t had the pleasure, Lapp is a top top man and its no wonder Nutty regards him as one of his best buddies.One of the friendliest, down to earth, humourous guys I have ever met - and its always a highlight of my trips to Norwich to share a pint with him.[B]GLENTORAN v Glenavon - HOME WIN in the Irish Premiership (if its listed)Very best of luck Mick, I really want to see your name on Rays signature!Leedscanary[/quote]

Was tempted to give the Glens a chance to redeem themselves after letting me down last week, but I just can''t do it!!! So its Holland for me:

SC Excelsior Rotterdam v AZ Alkmaar AWAY WIN

Rotterdam are currently bottom (1-3-8) with 6 pts and GD -17 and Alkmaar are top (10-1-1) with 31 pts GD +20

Good Luck Lapp and all our PUPs

Hopefully getting back to winning ways after last weeks blip, and its off to the Scottish Premier League where I expect Rangers to be too strong at home for St Johnston. Rangers home win.Good luck Lappin and all.Can we make it 2 on the spin ???

This week, ill be following in TGD idea and a Saturday 3pm in England!

Im surprised this hasn''t already gone!

Dagenham & Redbridge have lost their last 5! and have only won 2 at home all season, drawin 1 and losing 6!

Southend are flying sitting pretty at the top of the league. Their away record is played 8 won 6 and lost 2.

So to keep my winning streak up...

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Southend AWAY WIN!

Good luck Lapp and all you pups I hope you can do as well as we did last week.

This week it''s Belgium and Anderlecht v St. Truiden

Anderlecht are sitting top of the table with a home record of W5 D1 L0 GF19 GA5

St Truiden are 2nd from bottom with an away record of W1 D2 L4 GF7 GA14

Davo

This week I''m going for an 8/5 shot.  Sheff Wed are flying and they are visiting a competent Tranmere side- I think Tranmere will find them too good though.

Tranmere v SHEFFIELD WED - Away win

coventry vs west ham AWAY WIN

struggling conventry don''t seem very good at home or away so i''m going to accept the improved odds on West ham to beat them.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I''ve decided which team to nap, but have based my decision solely on my parents wedding night so beware!

Firstly, I wasn''t there I hasten to add, but on their wedding night, my parents stayed up well into the early hours playing..........[:O]............[:$]........ Ludo!  And after 34 years of marriage and in spite of the usual arguements, violence, police call outs, visits to A&E and the numerous sordid affairs I am certain they would both say that they have no regrets.

There can therefore only be one team which I nap this weekend and that is Ludonoregrets[:)].

So it''s - Ludogorets vs. Kaliakra - Home win

Coincidentally - Ludo are top of the league - P13 W10 D2 L1 - F29 A5.  Ludo''s recent home form is even better than this, their last 6 home games - P6 W6 D0 L0 F21 A3.

- Kaliakara are 15th out of 16 in the league - P12 W1 D3 L8 F9 A22. Kaliakara''s recent away form is even worse than this, their last 6 away games - P6 W0 D1 L5 F4 A12.

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Lapp[:)][Y][:@][Y]

If my Father had made love to my Mother on their wedding night I''d be napping Bangor.............

[/quote]

After last week''s Uruguayan disaster with PENAROL - or PenaROLLOVER[:@] as I now think of them - it''s back to Bulgaria, and Slim''s choice of Ludogorets, although not as far as I know for his family reasons...[;)]

Bonne chance a tous!

Having had a winner with Cowdenbeath v Stehousemuir last week I''m hoping that this is the start of a good run.

My selection this week is  Southampton with a superb home record of 8 wins out of 8 to win at home to struggling Brighton

Incidentally, I''m in The Gambia next week enjoying 35C but will endeavour to keep up my selections as I understand their broadband service is pretty good. [:D]

Sorry I missed last week but my down the tubes prediction this week (what you need to do is bet the opposite of my prediction) is.......

Torquay v Plymouth - Home win against bottom of the table!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Bit of a gamble this week. Not picked them for a month but it''s back to Barcelona.
[/quote]

AND THE STATS ARE TO FOLLOW...?

[/quote]

Everyone knows your opinion, and I do, in the main, tend to agree with what you have said over the last few weeks, but please let it go now Nana, it''s becoming scarily obsessive. Cheers MC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1eed5canary"]One of the friendliest, down to earth, humourous guys I have ever met - and its always a highlight of my trips to Norwich to share a pint with him.[B][/quote]

Aaaww Kev, you always say the nicest things.....but next time, do you reckon we can have a pint each instead of sharing one? [;)]

Thanks Nutty, for giving me this opportunity to get my name on Ray''s wall of fame....you lovely old boy. [Y]

And now guys, I need every bit of help I can get because my form so far this year has been attrossu- abizma- hurendu-crap. [:$]

The old dog is relying on you pups that''s for sure! [;)]
[/quote]

''A pint'' singular? I obviusly didnt go in the Nelson that day.

I''m off to Cyprus this week (if only). Apoel Nicosia to beat Ermis Aradippou  please.

Hope to see lots of yopu PUPs tonight.

Inverness CT vs Celtic - away win.

Good luck Lapp and all felow PUP''s

Home win for Bangor City for me please   Best of luck Lapp and here''s hoping as always for both a City and PUPs win

Good luck this week Lapp, I''m going to stay in England where I expect:Southport to beat Bath CityGood luck Lapp and all you Pups.

We have an absolute banker in Bulgaria this week

Ludogorets to beat Kaliakra.

Ludogorets are top of the league, with a 10/2/1 record and a +24 GD. Kaliakra are 2nd bottom at 1/3/8 with -13GD.   

Best of luck all.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

We have an absolute banker in Bulgaria this week

Ludogorets to beat Kaliakra.

Ludogorets are top of the league, with a 10/2/1 record and a +24 GD. Kaliakra are 2nd bottom at 1/3/8 with -13GD.   

Best of luck all.

[/quote]

You''re back![:D][Y]

What''s been the problem?

No idea, every time I click post it refreshes the page. Once in a while it lets me post, but not very often (It took me almost 15 attempts to post this!)

City to beat Arsenal by the odd goal.And when I say ''odd'', I don''t mean a 45 yard overhead kick by Ruddy.

[quote user="Shyster"]City to beat Arsenal by the odd goal.

And when I say ''odd'', I don''t mean a 45 yard overhead kick by Ruddy.
[/quote]

You can''t have City! How am i supposed to cheer the opposition?[:P]

Can''t believe I''m doing this but Arsenal to beat Norwich please, best of luck to all and now it''s off to confession for me then.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Can''t believe I''m doing this but Arsenal to beat Norwich please, best of luck to all and now it''s off to confession for me then.[/quote]

The last two outings for City have been decidedly average, Twitchy, so regarding that and the status of the opposition, I truly see us exceeding ourselves for this one. Arsenals ''best'' (if fielded) will have their minds on Europe.