Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Is Surman the new Jason Jarrett?

[quote user="Wilbraham = League 2"]He was only "one of the best players" for about 20mins and then went back to his old, pansy self. Also, just because Lambert is the manager, it doesn''t mean he is a God and gets everything write.[/quote]

I guess no-one can be expected to get everything "WRITE". Not even you.

Well you''ve certainly clocked up the miles haven''t you. I''d get a car that''s a bit cheaper to run  if I was you. I walk to the home games (season ticket, natch), takes me about 20 minutes with a few pints. Have you tried Carlisle? They''d be pretty handy for you and you gas guzzling motor and I''m sure they need your support far more than a very distant Norwich. How DARE you start coming down here depriving people who have the decency to live in NORWICH of the OPPORTUNITY to support their LOCAL TEAM!

Mungo

[quote user="Webbo118"]C on the T. A little bit of information for you. Every team has detailed plans on how to deal with opposition corner kicks. Most players are given an opponent to mark whilst others are detailed to patrol certain areas, e.g. near post, far post, area in the six yard box in front of the near post to prevent flick-ons and the edge of the penalty area for any partial clearances. Just for a bit of fun, watch the corner kick and goal again. Try to work out what Andrew Surman''s role was and who had been given the task of taking care of the goalscorer. If you try really hard, I am sure you can get it.  [/quote]

Apologies. I think this post should have been addressed to TFA.

"Well you''ve certainly clocked up the miles haven''t you. I''d get a car that''s a bit cheaper to run  if I was you. I walk to the home games (season ticket, natch), takes me about 20 minutes with a few pints. Have you tried Carlisle? They''d be pretty handy for you and you gas guzzling motor and I''m sure they need your support far more than a very distant Norwich. How DARE you start coming down here depriving people who have the decency to live in NORWICH of the OPPORTUNITY to support their LOCAL TEAM!"

Well, Mr Wind Up, I think my support might be more appreciated by my fellow NC fans than yours.   You don''t deserve to have such a good club to support. If I was anything to do with NC I would have you banned and give your season ticket to a more worthy supporter - someone who gets behind the players and supports - something you would know nothing about.........

Jarrett was just a bluffer journeyman player with a very siuspect atititude whose good games for Norwich could probably be squeezed into one game if they were stretched out!

While Surman is in my opinion one of our weaker squad players due to his lack of strength and pace, he played a part in our promotion run in last season and proved the other night at Wolves that he has something to offer us in the Premiership as well!

No comparison!