Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

The bit I am looking forward to on Saturday

Is when Paul Lambert shakes Sir Alex''s hand just before kick off in front of the watching football world.

For me a bit of a defining moment, I know we have already played a few Prem games, one of which was at Chelsea , but seeing us back at Old Trafford will, for me, be an iconic moment after some of the stuff that has been going on in and around our Club over the last few years.

I am sure PL will treasure that moment even though he talks to Sir Alex regularly, after the career journey he has had.

I would be delighted with just 1 point at Old Trafford!

I wish I was going to be there but instead I will be watching at the pub... I bet the players are relishing the chance to play there - the atmosphere will be electric from both fans. Bring it on!

It''s a whole season since Man Utd dropped any points at home (WBA 2-2 fourth home game last year) so even a draw would be a brilliant result.Having said that, we have to go into the game looking to attack and win. If we go into it playing for a draw, we''ll get hammered.

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]the atmosphere will be electric from both fans. [/quote]you''ve never been to Old Trafford have you?the united fans will sit on their hands, politely applaud when they score.. sing some old European song after the goal then go back to sitting on their hands. they only sing in Europe.The norwich fans will show them wat support is!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]the atmosphere will be electric from both fans. [/quote]

you''ve never been to Old Trafford have you?

the united fans will sit on their hands, politely applaud when they score.. sing some old European song after the goal then go back to sitting on their hands. they only sing in Europe.

The norwich fans will show them wat support is!
[/quote]

That''s the trouble with having so many tourists and plastic supporters in the crowd I suppose.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]the atmosphere will be electric from both fans. [/quote]

the united fans will sit on their hands, politely applaud when they score.. sing some old European song after the goal then go back to sitting on their hands. they only sing in Europe.

[/quote]

Ive been and the last time I went the atmosphere was electric [:)]

I would just love to see Lawrenson and Hansen on Match of the Day talk about what an off day United had. But then give us some priceless summation like normal order will be resumed by the end of the season, United in the top 2 and us trying to avoid relegation.

I''m looking forward to seeing Ferguson with a face like a slapped arse when we bring all 3 points back to Norfolk.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i went in 1987 the day after the hurricane  bertie biggins smacked in a beauty... but we lost 2-1 i think in the end..but it was a good atmosphere but i doubt there were 40,000 in the ground how times change [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i went in 1987 the day after the hurricane  bertie biggins smacked in a beauty... but we lost 2-1 i think in the end..but it was a good atmosphere but i doubt there were 40,000 in the ground how times change [:D]