Sign in to follow this  
Chris Harvey

Richard Cresswell

Rumour has it we are after the preston frontman ! He''s scored 15 in 31 appearances this season ! He''s no thierry henry i know but e is a a usual player and would benefit with crosses coming in especially from bentley, hucks n jonson ! He''s a tall target man which i think we have missed since iwan left ! Probably cost under 1 million ! What do people think ???

[quote]Rumour has it we are after the preston frontman ! He''s scored 15 in 31 appearances this season ! He''s no thierry henry i know but e is a a usual player and would benefit with crosses coming in especia...[/quote]

where did you hear that? hes an option i guess,hmm

www.nycanaries.com

Again for me the same as Zamora.  If we signed Cresswell as our main striker that would suggest to me that NW is already looking at getting promoted next season.

i say buy him...... we need to sign someone to solve the problem!

To be honest and as was the case last year with Hux, if NW really thought that spending a lot of money on a striker would keep us up, the board would find the money. 

I watched an interview with NW before the Charlton game on Sky Sports and he was speaking about how Charlton went down and came back stronger.  He spoke about it like that was city''s plan.

If it is our plan shows Worthys ambition to stay in the Premmie. I dont want to be watching Brighton in the fizzy league next year i want to be watching Arsenal.

Come on boys you can stay up.

I knew we wanted to follow Charlton''s business model closely - but literally, via another div 1 effort! Please. We should aim to stay up this season. After all WBA and Wolves are hardly examples of following Charlton''s example. We must stay up this season. And if we can''t afford a decent striker, why buy someone who is no better than what we''ve got. We might as well go with what we''ve got and give Jarvis and Crow a go.

A1Canary...do you really look like your photo image? If you do, I''m not doing anything tongiht. If you don''t....oopps! I''ve just realized, I''m booked tonight.

Canary Boy - sorry mate, unfortunately i do not look like rachel stevens. And i''m a bloke! She is lovely tho ''aint she!