Sign in to follow this  
way out west

De Gea nicks donut from Tescos

When he sees the doughnuts, he goes out of his head (He must not earn enough, he must not earn enough)He loves the glaze and sprinkles or the jam that''s oh so red (He must not earn enough, he must not earn enough)He wants his doughnuts but he''s not gonna pay, cos he doesn''t seem to earn enough DE GEA!DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DAVID DE GEA!Repeat to fade!

If that had been you or me, the police would have been called and we would have got a caution.

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"]When he sees the doughnuts, he goes out of his head (He must not earn enough, he must not earn enough)He loves the glaze and sprinkles or the jam that''s oh so red (He must not earn enough, he must not earn enough)He wants his doughnuts but he''s not gonna pay, cos he doesn''t seem to earn enough DE GEA!DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DE DE DE DE DE GEA, DAVID DE GEA!Repeat to fade![/quote]Winner!

Superb!

How about this for verse 2

When I go to tesco, I just go out of my head

I don''t get paid enough, I don''t get paid enough

I want a krispy kreme, but I haven''t any cash

I dont get paid enough, I don''t get paid enough

I made my choice, picked it up and stuffed it iright inside my mouth,

De de de... Etc

another simple one...all point at him and shout (to "who let the dogs out")

WHO NICKED A DOUGHNUT?! YOU YOU YOU YOU! WHO NICKED A DOUGHNUT?! YOU YOU YOU YOU!

[quote user="spencer 1970"]another simple one...all point at him and shout (to "who let the dogs out")

WHO NICKED A DOUGHNUT?! YOU YOU YOU YOU! WHO NICKED A DOUGHNUT?! YOU YOU YOU YOU![/quote]Gets my vote [^]

Have certainly enjoyed reading this threat - very creative guys! However I am equally discusted that someone on that money feels the need to steal a doughnut! Can''t beleive they think they are above the law

Just announced he''s been replaced by Anders Lindegaard for today''s game. Has he nicked any modestly priced confectionery from a major supermarket chain this week?