Sign in to follow this  
way out west

De Gea nicks donut from Tescos

He earns £70,000 a week (or so they say) and he can''t afford to buy a donut? What a cheap bastard, if that was anyone else (non pro footballers) we would have got our arse kicked.

I think Holt/Morison/Jackson should wind him up about it tomorrow lol.

Would make for a good laugh and get him ratteled.

The  best bit is where Sir Alex claims that "he is young and doesn''t know the culture of our country". So Britain is different from all those other countries where nicking stuff from shops is perfectly legal and ok?If he tried that in Saudi Arabia he would get his hands chopped off. Wouldn''t be much use as a goalie then, would he?[:)]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]The  best bit is where Sir Alex claims that "he is young and doesn''t know the culture of our country". So Britain is different from all those other countries where nicking stuff from shops is perfectly legal and ok?

If he tried that in Saudi Arabia he would get his hands chopped off. Wouldn''t be much use as a goalie then, would he?[:)]
[/quote]

I think Sir A must have had one of his speaking out of his rectum moments there. What a dumbass response.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]The  best bit is where Sir Alex claims that "he is young and doesn''t know the culture of our country". So Britain is different from all those other countries where nicking stuff from shops is perfectly legal and ok?If he tried that in Saudi Arabia he would get his hands chopped off. Wouldn''t be much use as a goalie then, would he?[:)][/quote]

I think Sir A must have had one of his speaking out of his rectum moments there. What a dumbass response.

[/quote]Maybe his bum is so squeaky at the prospect of facing Norwich tomorrow, that it has started talking rubbish![:)]

[quote user="Power Hamster"][quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]The  best bit is where Sir Alex claims that "he is young and doesn''t know the culture of our country". So Britain is different from all those other countries where nicking stuff from shops is perfectly legal and ok?

If he tried that in Saudi Arabia he would get his hands chopped off. Wouldn''t be much use as a goalie then, would he?[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Maybe his bum is so squeaky at the prospect of facing Norwich tomorrow, that it has started talking rubbish![:)]
[/quote]

Ha ha ha - very good. That made me laugh out loud, PH.

[quote user="way out west"]Story hereExcellent opportunity for a song.  Unfortunately, my creative juices aren''t working.Go to it, boys and girls.[/quote]

I dio think blow up rubber rings are the way to go, especially when he down our end about to pick the ball up.

H

What about - To the tune of Baby Give It Up (the same as the Hoolahan chant)

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAA, KRISPY KRISPY KREME, KRISPY KREME.........KRISPY KRISPY KREME!!"

I am almost tempted to say that the score tomorrow is irrelevant....

With the green ''n'' yella scalves, Rooney''s / Gigg''s / Ferninand''s misdemeanours and now the donught knicking Spaniard, tommorrow is set up for comedy gold!

I can''t wait, the atmophere in our end is going to be EPIC!!!

Best £100 I''ll have spent in a long while.

[quote user="Lionel Wessi"]

There sweet, there round, there just over a pound...pay the bill, pay the bill

[/quote]

Poor spelling aside, this one is megalolz for me...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Lionel Wessi"]

There sweet, there round, there just over a pound...pay the bill, pay the bill

[/quote]

Poor spelling aside, this one is megalolz for me...

[/quote]

Sorry should obviously be they''re not there (school boy error)

I think the quote from Sir Alex is him talking about De Gea''s poor form a couple of weeks ago, not to do with this.

Very odd story though. Maybe as it''s the end of the month, he''s skint like thr rest of us (penchant for sports cars, demanding WAG, been merc''d by Rio?) who knows?!

More likely he''s a cocky footballer who thinks he can do what he likes without consequence. He''s hardly titus bramble (allegedly) though, is he?

or keep it simple! (he has the whole world, in his hands)

he''s got a dough-nuuut, in his hand

Titus got nicked because of De Gea

De Gea got nicked because of tightness.

There''s a moral here somewhere.

But, for any save/miss this Saturday cries of: ''there''s only one jammy b''arstard'' would be a suitable albeit oblique reference.