Sign in to follow this  
Canary Tyke

1-0 to the snakepit bhoys

Just quick note to say nice one to all those in the snake pit and A-block of Barclay Lower ref: Etheringtons sending off, rules are rules and if he couldn''t understand what the ref said he must be blind as well as deaf!!! He was really starting to get on my nerves as well complaining about the slightest thing so good ridance to him.

Fan Power!

Also wot is it with away fans in the snake pit? Thats 2 games running isn''t it?

Indeed it is, and on both occasions the fans in question were fairly anonymous. Judging by the way the crowd around them reacted you''d have thought they were waving shotguns about. They were almost lynched by several morons that sit near me. I bet some of them sat in the home section at Milton Keynes. I have to feel slightly ashamed when I see the total desegragation that Rugby enjoys. Oh well, that''s life I suppose.

Windy

A lot of the bad feeling is caused by a feeling of resentment over ticket allocation. ie why should an away fan have a seat that a theoritically belongs to a home fan ?

Rugby is different. You are probably talking about internationals where fans are not necessarily in their own ground. One off games like these tend to have more mixed fan as well. Most football internationals will have mixed fans as well.

Being a pedant I would urge any of the snake pit crew to complain to the club. Get it stopped NOW. Let''s not wait until next season is upon us. No away fans taking home fans seats.