Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Re: Parking

County Hall (end of Martineau Lane) is the biggest and easist place to park but a right pain to get out of after the match.

If you get to Norwich by 1pm you can usually get into the multi-story at the railway station.

Other options are on a meter on Rouen Road (4 hour max stay - £2.40) or Rouen Road car park but must get there by 12 - 12.30 to stand a chance.

As suggested above County Hall is good. If I drive I usually park at the Hotel Nelson as is more central and I always go for a drink in the City before the game.

[quote user="Woza"]I always park at county hall costs £2 safe place and about 5 minutes walk from the ground[/quote]

You say you always park there, yet you do not know the price of parking! £3 to park on county hall on matchdays!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Woza"]I always park at county hall costs £2 safe place and about 5 minutes walk from the ground[/quote]

You say you always park there, yet you do not know the price of parking! £3 to park on county hall on matchdays!

[/quote]To be fair Philip, you just quoted and responded to a comment 5 years of age, to a person who has yet to visit this forum since 2005.

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

the thread was from 2003 ddublin is being a little twat and bringing them forward

[quote user="John"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

To be fair Philip, you just quoted and responded to a comment 5 years of age, to a person who has yet to visit this forum since 2005.
[/quote]

You make a very good point!! I didnt bother to check the dates as they are usualy recent!!! Sorry about that, my mistake!