Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

Travelling fans

Your Guys were fantastic!!!! I was watching at the Swan in Ringland and I could hear you throughout.

Really makes me proud to be a Norwich fan. So much passion. Unlike Glory Hunting theives!

Seems to be the case on all of the away games actually. Have watched everyone online so far and have been very impressed at how you can easily pick out our chants etc.Its a given ( and expected ) that we outsing people at home but we are making more noise than some of the most supported clubs in the world !Shows up a lot of teams as having plastic fans ! Best away support so far I think was Sunderland, but even they shut up after 10 minutes.

Just cut out that sh*t "we love you we love you" and "we support our local team" awful chants.

[quote user="forte"]Just cut out that sh*t "we love you we love you" and "we support our local team" awful chants.[/quote]What are you, the self appointed song police?

We didn''t have much singing opposition today...just 72,000 sleeping reds in the aptly named theatre of Dreams. We did the "shhhhhhhh" thing a couple of times after, "Shall we sing a song for you?" and it was so eery for so many people to be so quiet...so we just kept on singing

[quote user="forte"]Just cut out that sh*t "we love you we love you" and "we support our local team" awful chants.[/quote]Well maybe you could have gone and made the effort yourself then.

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Your Guys were fantastic!!!! I was watching at the Swan in Ringland and I could hear you throughout. Really makes me proud to be a Norwich fan. So much passion. Unlike Glory Hunting theives![/quote]

Agreed Curly[Y] Caught the second half in my local and all you hear was the Yellows.Well done everyone that went.

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Your Guys were fantastic!!!! I was watching at the Swan in Ringland and I could hear you throughout.

Really makes me proud to be a Norwich fan. So much passion. Unlike Glory Hunting theives![/quote]

I have to echo that. I was sitting in the Stretford End and there was grudging respect from the assorted fans I overheard sitting near me. I was very proud to be Norwich fan yesterday!

We''re here for our scarves, we''re here for our scarves, we''re Norwich City we came for our scarves!

Classic!!

Best loss I''ve ever witnessed, we were awesome.