Sign in to follow this  
Browno

FIFA 12 Custom Covers (Holt and Hoolahan)

If you play FIFA 12 you may know that some clubs have signed a deal with EA Sports and get custom covers for their FIFA 12 eg. Fulham, Everton, Man City. Being bored this morning I recreated ones for us with Holt and Hoolahan, for Xbox 360 and PS3, print on A4 with gloss paper and fit to paper settings.

*EA recommend that you print your sleeve using standard printer settings. 

Your FIFA 12 club sleeve pdf is set to print using CMYK colours at 300 dpi (dots per inch). This is standard high resolution production printing. We recommend you use printer settings which your printer is capable of managing successfully. 

Your original FIFA 12 sleeve is printed on 170gsm gloss art paper. We recommend you only use a paper type that your printer is capable of managing successfully.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6897924/holt%20and%20hool.png[/img]

Looks good, pretty gutted on my first season as two games in Hoolahan hands in a transfer request and the board told me I have to sell him! Got 4.8 million for him though so it wasn''t too bad but I really wanted to keep Wes!

What, no PC version? :P not that it matters. I preordered from Tesco Entertainment over a month ago and they still haven''t even posted it yet.

That is awsome! I haven''t got the game yet (think I am going to get FM12 when it comes out, then FIFA in a few months). How do you create these? I might create a few myself, just for a laugh! It''d be good if I could find some pics of some Ipswich players crying/arguing/looking deflated and send it to my Ippo supporting cousin!

Thanks for this, that''s amazing! I will be printing mine off for sure! Have you got any details about your services online? Might want to put some design work your way in future :)

[quote user="Crumpled Mouth "]Lol Holts shirt is ripped[/quote]

Are you talking about the rip on the collar? If so, this is because the collar apparantly is too tight/annoys some of the players, and so they purposly rip them to allow more neck room!

@Ryan1992 - I had a look on Google and there is a Photoshop PSD online and you can just change pieces depending on the layers.

@NeonYellow - Cheers, all it was is some Photoshop work, I don''t really have much work, all i''ve done really is work for my Sixth Form and other basic graphic stuff.

@natncfc - I''ll try this when i''m home from London, have the PC version to try and do aswell.

Probably me being dim, but do you need to scale it up or something when printing? I printed it out and it''s about 3/4 Inch short both ways.Looks awesome though!

talking about the game itself for a moment, how''s everyone getting on with this new method of defending. I think its fair to say it''s been a little "mit and miss" so far for me and will require quite a bit more practice?!

[quote user="calriv"]Fancy making one for PES 2012, I''m more of a Pro Evo fan if I''m honest ;)[/quote]

Good to see a small contingency of Pro Evo fans on here....i''m up for a FIFA v PES debate another day but looking forward to the release of 2012 in 2 weeks.

[quote user="Crumpled Mouth "]Lol Holts shirt is ripped[/quote]Apparently it''s common for players to cut / rip the necks of new shirts before a game.

[quote user="calriv"]Fancy making one for PES 2012, I''m more of a Pro Evo fan if I''m honest ;)[/quote]Ive done a PES 2012 one, will test it out tomorrow and post :)also working on a football manager 2012 cover.