Sign in to follow this  
L4cole

How many points from our next three!!!

[quote user="DOGGER"]

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"][quote user="DOGGER"]We have to take 6 points at home, no less.[/quote]Why? Will we get relegated if we only get 4?[/quote]

Yes

[/quote]So If we fail to beat either Swansea or Liverpool you won''t bother with the rest of the season?

Four points will not be a disaster at all.  That would put us on 12 points from ten matches, a ratio that would keep us up easily if we repeated that form throughout the entire season.We have to accept though that these will be tough matches and the opposition will fancy they can win just as much as we do.  It''s not the end of the world if we don''t get six points - it''s too early for ''must win'' matches and by now we should have enough faith in the team not to panic if somebody throws a spanner in the works.  Anybody outside the top six or seven can beat anybody else.

Swansea have struggled away this season but have had some difficult games - Man C & Arsenal. However, they also struggled away from home for much of last year. If we are on our game and press them high up the pitch then there is no reason why we shouldn''t win this game.Liverpool away is a tough game (obviously) but if we get a good result against Swansea we can approach this game with a lot of confidence. We might be able to get a result here.Blackburn game could well depend on whether or not Kean is still in the job - if he is I would strongly fancy us to win the game.7 points is a possibility, 6 would be great & 5 wouldn''t be a disaster. If we get 4 the I hope it is the Liverpool game we lose!

I fancy 6 i think suarez is a completely different situation to rooney and man u id be extremely pleased with 6 any more than that would be amazing