Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Man Utd v Norwich - Pictures and videos

Has anyone got any more pics and videos from saturday? seen the ones on pinkun and love them. Any more of the fans would be great, particularly the see of yellow from the man united end.

I put some on youtube but they were removed due to copyright and was told if I upload any more Premier League content my account would be deleted, you couldn''t even see any action in the footage, just lots of Norwich fans singing. So this may be why there is lack of Premier League footage on youtube, they seem to remove alot of things, and obviously people don''t want to risk having their account deleted.

Would that mean that we won''t be able to even post personal pictures on here? Disgusting if they do infringe the EPL copyright!

I was in the North Stand in one of the boxes on Saturday (boss let me have his 2x season tickets for the game) and took a couple photos of the yellow army (haven''t checked on PC as to how they have come out as yet) and want to post on here.

On another note - our fans were incredible at United - louder than the other 72,000 fans, and couldn’t even believe that I could hear you sing over the cheers when the 2nd goal went in - I take my hat off to you all! Wish I sat in the away end!