Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Crofts & Morison starting for Wales.

Crofts & Morison starting for Wales, so that''s the game i will be watching on Sky, rather than the England game.

Just hope they play well and come through uninjured.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Hows it going for the guys?[/quote]

Morison won all the headers made a couple of good attempts set up bale for the second goal he got m o m crofts was solid in mid field played very well, Bellers or should I say bellend, would not play anyone in for a shot he had to do it alone (And missed ) 8 shots he could have set up morison and bale up for at least 1 each, but we all know what a selfish prat he is

As an Englishman I choose to watch the Wales game tonight and thought the NCFC boys did a great job - Morison is improving every time I see him.

I enjoyed a good game of football with players showing genuine passion.

As the games were staggered times I watched Montenegro get a late equaliser and didn''t begrudge them that.

England under Cappello are awful, they were lucky against Wales and unconvincing tonight. We are playing 1970''s football.

On top of all that there are just too many prima donnas in that awful blue strip and however good the likes of Rooney, Terry or Cole they are so tainted I can''t want to get behind them. That was never the case with Beckham so it must be that these are particular characters irrespective of wealth or fame.

More than ever I love following NCFC with their honest British Isles players striving to be what they aspire to be and not forgetting where they have come from - now that kind of player I can really support.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]As an Englishman I choose to watch the Wales game tonight and thought the NCFC boys did a great job - Morison is improving every time I see him. I enjoyed a good game of football with players showing genuine passion. As the games were staggered times I watched Montenegro get a late equaliser and didn''t begrudge them that. England under Cappello are awful, they were lucky against Wales and unconvincing tonight. We are playing 1970''s football. On top of all that there are just too many prima donnas in that awful blue strip and however good the likes of Rooney, Terry or Cole they are so tainted I can''t want to get behind them. That was never the case with Beckham so it must be that these are particular characters irrespective of wealth or fame. More than ever I love following NCFC with their honest British Isles players striving to be what they aspire to be and not forgetting where they have come from - now that kind of player I can really support.[/quote]

It''s horrible isn''t it?!

Proud to support these guys[Y]

As England strps go, that has to be up there with our worse ever!

Personally like the white shirt, indeed, the whole strip we had for Mexico 1970 (!) -simple, classic.

This effort looks like they are all running around in denim-look cotton, something from Blue Harbour or Next. Woeful!

Echoed the performance really, half-assed and primitive, soccer from the dark ages at times.

The players can bang on forever about how they care and have prode in playing for their country, I just can''t believe them. And, quite frankly, why should they? Club before country for me, 100 times out of 100, so can understand if they feel the same way.

It''s be great to feel the same connection with the national side that I do with my club but can''t see it happening. In anycase, the big difference is that you make a conscious choice on the cloub you support and, for many, it being your "local" team doesn''t come into it....country wise, if you''re born in Inger-land, then you have to be seen to be supporting Inger-land.

Rudolph Hucker''s last sentence says it all. Agree totally.