Sign in to follow this  
Rob Sims

Dailymail story accuracy as always a little inaccurate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2047039/Celebrity-Big-Brother-star-Amy-Childs-steps-tiny-pink-dress-reunion.html

Apparently Lee Croft is back playing for us. i checked, twice definitely no ''ex'' norwich in there. 8th picture down.

Mixing it up with a bunch of pikeys and essex girls. Recipe for disaster! Lee Clark was right,

" Ahead of his return to his parent club, Derby manager Nigel Clough stated that Croft had no future at Pride Park and that he would look at loaning the player out again in 2011.[27] On the expiration of Croft''s initial loan spell at Huddersfield he returned to Derby, Terriers boss Lee Clark stating "Sadly, Lee Croft couldn''t achieve the levels I know he can offer. I saw him during my last season with Norwich when he was in sensational form, but during his time with us he wasn''t able to reproduce that"

Yet more Norwich City related inaccuracies occured in The Times today, Grant Holt is apparantly Scottish now.

Also remember in the Sunday Times last week, in the report of the Utd game, Norwich had 8 players in the side who played Bristol City in League 1 exactly 2 years ago.......an amazing lack of basic research or knowledge for a so called football journalist

Blimey - talk about punching above your weight!!! Crofty should do the lottery.  Getting player of the season for Norwich and now doing the horizontal tango with her! It''s a bit like me being asked by the Government to help out with the financial crisis!