Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Can anyone help?

Hello fellow canaries,

Just wondered if anyone had any norwich city bedroom stuff they would be willing to part with, quilt, curtains, mat etc. My boy is soon to be 2 and would love a norwich themed bedroom!!! More like i would love him to!

If you would could you please message me.

Many thanks.

[quote user="natncfc"]Hello fellow canaries, Just wondered if anyone had any norwich city bedroom stuff they would be willing to part with, quilt, curtains, mat etc. My boy is soon to be 2 and would love a norwich themed bedroom!!! More like i would love him to! If you would could you please message me. Many thanks.[/quote]

Has the club shop sold out then or to pricey.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="natncfc"]40 quid for a duvet! Sorry cant condone nor afford that mate.[/quote]

Absolutely. I hope you find what you''re looking for.

[/quote]

Pity they don''t realise if they sold cheap enough they would sell more, Good luck find what you want, have you looked on Ebay yet

How about?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NORWICH-CITY-FOOTBALL-FLOOR-RUG-MAT-OFFICIAL-BRAND-NEW-/180462910531?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Bedroom_Bedding_PP&hash=item2a046d7c43

I have a couple of bits you can have, but not what you mentioned. I have a plaque, framed picture of the ground (pre jarrold stand), flags, scarves etc pretty much in boxes somewhere.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="natncfc"]40 quid for a duvet! Sorry cant condone nor afford that mate.[/quote]

Absolutely. I hope you find what you''re looking for.

[/quote]

Pity they don''t realise if they sold cheap enough they would sell more, Good luck find what you want, have you looked on Ebay yet

[/quote]Selling more doesn''t necessarily mean more money though does it...that''s just simple economics.