Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

So who's applying for villa ?

I cant imagine waiting too long. I am sure by middle of next week we would have some sort of indication of what groups have been successfull and which ones went to ballot. Fingers crossed!

just applied online with villa site for tickets in north stand next to the Norwich fans . For me and my two boys has worked out £30 cheaper than the away end, had to be done !

The worst thing about this Villa price travesty is that Villa are offering their fans some ridiculous deals. Case in point, my boss is taking his two kids to an open free training sessions and getting 3 tickets to the Norwich home game for a tenner each.

Luckily he''s my boss.

As I live about a mile and half from villa park and being a Norwich Fan for over 40 odd years I would love one of those tickets for a tenner if one decides not to go but seriously I would love to get a ticket if possible in with the yellow and green army I got my Norwich flags flying in my flat high above ground level so if anyone has a spare ticket please pm me and I will get back to you to arrange to meet ON THE BALL CITY I would love to get one over all the villa fans I know the last two seasons have been superb for me here in Birmingham proud to Canary

[quote user="adie b"]just applied online with villa site for tickets in north stand next to the Norwich fans . For me and my two boys has worked out £30 cheaper than the away end, had to be done ![/quote]

I don''t understand how this can be possible? I thought charging different prices to home and away fans for equivalent seats in the same stand is not allowed under the rules? Or are the rules different now we are in the prem?

Someone on Twitter has told me that they emailed the ticket office yesterday and they said that groups 2 and 3 were successful but 4 is going to ballot. I''m in group 4 so will have to keep my fingers crossed then [:s]

I am group 2 and my tickets have been processed so expect an announcement soon!

re - I don''t understand how this can be possible? I thought charging different prices to home and away fans for equivalent seats in the same stand is not allowed under the rules? Or are the rules different now we are in the prem?

Villa have pulled a clever one here as they have moved the away fans along the side into the Doug Ellis stand allowing them to charge the same as their fans in the same stand, but freeing them up to discount the other three stands to the rest of their own fans and thus breaking no league rules!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Are we able to do the same thing at Carrow Road as our away fans are at side of pitch.[/quote]

Yep as long as you are selling the same ticket in the same stand at the same price then you can pretty much do what you want with the rest of the ground! Hence the reason there are no discounts in the South Stand (Jarrold).