Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I''ve been looking after Davo''s pick which is : -

Portugal Vs Iceland - Home win.

And also Cityangel''s pick which is : -

Colchester v Yeovil - Home win.

And they both left their best wishes to Herman and all you PUPs.

African Nations Cup for me. South Africa and Sierra Leone are both  just one point behind Nigeria in what is a tight group. But Siera Leone are so poor away from home that I think South Africa are nailed on.

South Africa     v     Sierera Leone     Home win.

Best of luck Herman and all PUPs.

This week I''m going to League 2 and

Shrewsbury v Barnet - Home Win

Good luck everybody, especially Herman

After last week''s FC Twente debacle I''m going for PORTUGAL to beat Iceland.

Good luck Herman and all you Pups![:D]

Lets have a bash then im presuming that its not only internationals and in which case il go for huddersfield home win over a mid table stevenage

Oh, this looks like fun.  Call me an old fashioned and slightly senile old fool, but I am going to have to predict that Glasgow Rangers will beat St Mirren.  Apologies I haven''t been here for a while, I had an unfortunate but mercifully brief stay in a Turkish prison.

Another one for a Portugal home win here.

Going with an obvious one seeing as I currently sit on 50%

[quote user="Mr McGoo"]Lets have a bash then im presuming that its not only internationals and in which case il go for huddersfield home win over a mid table stevenage[/quote]

Good to see you on here Mr McGoo[Y]

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

Oh, this looks like fun.  Call me an old fashioned and slightly senile old fool, but I am going to have to predict that Glasgow Rangers will beat St Mirren.  Apologies I haven''t been here for a while, I had an unfortunate but mercifully brief stay in a Turkish prison.

[/quote]

Welcome back Bor...

I see you got out a week early for good behaviour[Y][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

[/quote]

Welcome back Bor...

I see you got out a week early for good behaviour[Y][;)]

[/quote]Hate poking my nose in[;)] but Rangers -v- St Mirren is not being played until the 15th so maybe Bore Bore Bor would like to make another pick for this week[:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Republic of Ireland vs Andorra - AWAY WIN.

Good luck Herman.

[/quote]

Obviously that should read Andorra vs Republic of Ireland - AWAY WIN

[:$]

Nutty, I see someone else has mentioned the fact that a lot of these games are being played tonight.

As we don''t usually do Friday night matches can you confirm that this is ok? Herman will need to pick in plenty of time and will you have time to get the bet on once he''s done so?

Just wanted to check before I do my pick, thanks.

If Tuesday''s games are OK to pick, I''ll go for the absolute stonewall that is Russia to beat Andorra.

Scooby, NN wrote in the first post that tonights games are fine to pick, and Herman will get his final selections in at 6:00PM today, with NN then placing the bet soon after to allow a greater range of picks :)

As for my pick this weekend, i''m going to have to go for TNS in the Welsh league.

TNS vs Carmarthen- Home Win

Good luck :)

Thanks GPele you''re spot on my friend. Sorry I wasn''t around to reply Scoobs. Herman and I have synchroinised our watches and I shall be at my desk to receive his message at 1800 hours[O][Y]

NWC - Tuesdays games can''t be selected by Herman because they aren''t yet priced. As a rule we usually only use matches played between Saturday afternoon and Monday evening. Tuesday would result in the two threads overlapping which would be confusing for an old codger like myself[;)] If possible put another selection in otherwise I will allow it this time and publish our league on next weeks thread.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Sheffield Wednesday to beat Chesterfield

[/quote]

Got score draw written all over it [:P][/quote]

Now you PUPs take no notice of Shyster! He''s the "best on the board" rather likes Bellas was "the best at the club"! And he''s just as annoying.....

But your all gonna love wading in when he comes a cropper[;)]

Welcome home Shyster[:)]

[/quote]

Why thank you very much, Nigel, it''s good to be back [img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

NWC - Tuesdays games can''t be selected by Herman because they aren''t yet priced. As a rule we usually only use matches played between Saturday afternoon and Monday evening. Tuesday would result in the two threads overlapping which would be confusing for an old codger like myself[;)] If possible put another selection in otherwise I will allow it this time and publish our league on next weeks thread.

[/quote]

OK Nigel

NWC''s tip will be in the LOW LLanelli to beat Aberystwyth.

But I also quite fancy Airbus (my local team) to beat Newtown on Sunday.

I think I''ll stick with the LLanelli win.

I''m agreeing with Yankee, Shef Wed to beat Chesterfield. The fact that Shyster disagrees with the selection reinforces my choice. [;)]WB Shyster and good luck herman. [Y]

Hate to go with the herd but cant see past a win for Ireland gainst Andorra this week.     Best of luck Herman

Ok,thanks everyone for your picks you have been a great help.

TNS          V     camarthen         HOME

FRANCE   V       albania           HOME

andorra       V      IRELAND      AWAY

PORTUGAL  v    iceland            HOME

cyprus         V      DENMARK   AWAY

IVORY COAST   V    burundi     HOME

I did look at Bosnia and Holland,but their odds were so poor that i didn''t think we would make any money at all.Anyway,hopefully these come up.

All yours nutty[Y]

My nap is Denmark.

Thank you Herman. These look really good to me. We just need that little bit of luck which has been deserting us so far this season and we will be celebrating a win this weekend[Y]

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
T.N.S. @ 1/8
France @ 1/10
Rep of Ireland @ 1/16
Portugal @ 1/12
Denmark @ 4/9
Ivory Coast @ 2/7
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
07/10/2011 18:00:0710.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

If we are succesful this returns 26.45.

Denmark get us underway at 7:30 tonight. Then France kick off at 8:00 followed by Ireland at 8:30 and Portugal at 9:00. Hopefully we will be undefeated going into tomorrow when TNS play at 2:30. Herman has made sure we have excitement throughout the weekend because if we are still running after the game in Wales we will all be pinning our hopes on Ivory Coast at 3pm on Sunday.

Any PUPs who haven''t yet selected can still post for our own league.

Best of luck everyone. I will be watching the scores and will be back late tonight [:)]