Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Successful groups for Villa

I''ve just been told by the person in the ticket office that groups 1,2 and 3 are successful. 4 is going to ballot. Good news :D

I wonder what allocation we decided to take?  I''m lead to believe this game went to postal applications as NCFC didn''t want to risk purchasing the full away allocation that is only offered on full purchase, not sale or return.

Merchant Information

NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL

Date 11 Oct 2011

Amount £161.50

I''m in Group 3, so it looks as if the above messages are correct. Off to Villa Park we go!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I wonder what allocation we decided to take?  I''m lead to believe this game went to postal applications as NCFC didn''t want to risk purchasing the full away allocation that is only offered on full purchase, not sale or return. [/quote]Bit cheeky of Villa as they their ground always has plenty of empty seats, but I guess the away club paying for any unsold tickets is pretty standard now. I''m hoping we took the full 3000 allocation, we normally take a good following to Villa Park.

Given we have taken more than that to Wigan and Bolton I would definitely hope we took the full allocation. This was always likely to be a decent away following given its a saturday away game, not too far and a game we could take something from.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I''ve just been told by the person in the ticket office that groups 1,2 and 3 are successful. 4 is going to ballot. Good news :D[/quote]

According to the club website, its group 5 thats going to the ballot for the Villa away game:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/MatchTickets/0,,10355~2455723,00.html

Anybody in group 4 or 5 should check with the club!

[quote user="Badger"]Merchant Information NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL Date 11 Oct 2011 Amount £161.50 I''m in Group 3, so it looks as if the above messages are correct. Off to Villa Park we go![/quote]

Hey Badger,

Have you paid for a padded seat then?  Thats a bit much for one seat. Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="ryan1992"]I''ve just been told by the person in the ticket office that groups 1,2 and 3 are successful. 4 is going to ballot. Good news :D[/quote]

According to the club website, its group 5 thats going to the ballot for the Villa away game:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/MatchTickets/0,,10355~2455723,00.html

Anybody in group 4 or 5 should check with the club!

[/quote]Now I am confused! I hope the website is correct as I am in Group 4.