Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

So, what game is everyone watching tonight

I am gutted we have no match this weekend, really thought we had built up some good momentum, here to hoping we get through this round of international games with no injuries, and some players (Jackson and Crofts) in particular going out there and showing Lambo they want to be in the team.So on the note of our international players, which game is everyone watching tonight, us or Wales? i will be flicking between the two i think, i expect Morrison and Crofts to start for Wales, but despite my anger with English footie at the min, i still think i will have to watch us try and qualify in Montenegro.

i watched the czech v spain game. really can`t be bothered with england any more, actually really haven`t ever been bothered with england!. nah, i watched little david silva and his mates run the czechs into the ground. they are going to take some stopping.

Watched the Wales game. The England set up(players, management, FA etc) has been so diasppointing for so long, its refeshing to watch other teams develop, particularly when it involves our club players.

Crazy really isn''t it. The ''international'' games should be played midweek so around the globe we can all get on with watching what matters. P.s, England really aren''t very good, why is everyone so surprised? We''re a very very small Island and a small country within in it.

Didn''t watch any of them although I would have watched the England game if it had been on terrestrial TV.

I think when it comes to International Football (or any sport), your country should be available to watch on terrestrial TV, Sky surely make enough money from Premiership to allow national teams to be shown on TV that everyone can watch....

[quote user="AndyJR"]Crazy really isn''t it. The ''international'' games should be played midweek so around the globe we can all get on with watching what matters. P.s, England really aren''t very good, why is everyone so surprised? We''re a very very small Island and a small country within in it.[/quote]

1 - In the World Cup all time table England are 5th behind Brazil, Germany, Italy & Argentina out of 76 nations that have qualified for the finals - plus we''re one of only eight countries to have actually won the fu*ker.2 - Although there''s too many foreign players in it, which is part of the problem where England are concerned, the English Football League is also the strongest league on Earth. 3 - We invented the game.There''s just three reasons why English football fans expectations are quite high [:P]

As for England being a small country; yes it is - but did you know, thanks to Labour governments [:@] there are more people per square mile in it than any other country in Europe? Englands population is third in density after beedin'' Bangladesh ffs!!

Get your facts right, sunshine.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="AndyJR"]Crazy really isn''t it. The ''international'' games should be played midweek so around the globe we can all get on with watching what matters. P.s, England really aren''t very good, why is everyone so surprised? We''re a very very small Island and a small country within in it.[/quote]

1 - In the World Cup all time table England are 5th behind Brazil, Germany, Italy & Argentina out of 76 nations that have qualified for the finals - plus we''re one of only eight countries to have actually won the fu*ker.2 - Although there''s too many foreign players in it, which is part of the problem where England are concerned, the English Football League is also the strongest league on Earth. 3 - We invented the game.There''s just three reasons why English football fans expectations are quite high [:P]

As for England being a small country; yes it is - but did you know, thanks to Labour governments [:@] there are more people per square mile in it than any other country in Europe? Englands population is third in density after beedin'' Bangladesh ffs!!

Get your facts right, sunshine.[/quote]Well said Shyster, its seems the popular thing to bash England atm, and people are trying to be clever when they say they don''t can''t imo. They know as well as anyone that they are excited when international tournamnets come around and back England with just slightly less passion than with Norwich.

" i watched little david silva and his mates run the czechs into the ground. they are going to take some stopping"

replace `czechs` with scots!.

[I watch it last night Wales against very poor Bulgaria.

Both Crofts and Moro play but make little impact on poor game.

Still Moro play great 1 on 1 with deffender but again as against Man Utd make one tuch more and not end good.

At all he not run like for us despite play again lone striker and to be fayr look a bit uninterested

I belive he safe his energy for Swansea ;)