Sign in to follow this  
Rover

I come in peace!

I''m a Blackburn Rovers fan but I come in peace, after all we''re both in the relegation scrap!.

Just been round to my parents house and drove back past Colney and I saw a Black Mercedes turning into Colney with a number plate of Jan53N.  My mate, who works in Blackburn, has confirmed that it''s Matt Jansen''s so maybe Worthy has been busy after all.  Anyone else heard anything???.

[quote]Ooh, I hope this one is true.[/quote]

Blimey you are eaily pleased.

I wouldn''t mind the Jansen from before the Car crash, bu the one that has emerged from the wreckage has looked distinctly average.

Jesus Christ, how many cars have been spotted at Colney?

Matt Jansen buggered his knee last season didnt he? This is a worry for me as he is very injury prone and his fitness wont be that good. Too much of a gamble.

Price will be pushing a million at least so this one is a no from me.

Unless he''s been seen at Asda or the Nelson Hotel, I can''t give credence to this. Also, we have enough Matts already it''ll just get sooooo confusing.

[quote]Blimey you are eaily pleased. I wouldn''t mind the Jansen from before the Car crash, bu the one that has emerged from the wreckage has looked distinctly average.[/quote]

It was a motorbike crash afaik.