Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Ideal Dinner Dates

Some interesting ones in here, such as Mancini wanting his own clubs owner there! Lambert gone for Elvis, George Bush and George Best! Who would you want?

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/877419-muhammad-ali-and-scarlett-johansson-among-managers-ideal-dinner-dates

Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, Elvis, John Lennon, Ozzy Osborne, and for some eye candy: Raquel Welch or Britt Ekland (when they were a few years younger). Cook, Moore and Ozzy would be there for their entertainment value, and Lennon and Elvis for their legendary status. I hope I spelt all the names correctly for all you pedants out there - I can''t be arsed to check them.

[quote user="Kathy "]Grant Holt [:)][/quote]

Kathy, I think the thread is asking who you would like for a dinner companion......not who you''d like to have for dinner.

Peter Cook, Spike Milligan, John Lennon, Keith Richards, Groucho Marx, Oliver Reed, Stephen Fry, Muhammad Ali, Richard Feynman, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan...& Marilyn Monroe for the eye candy.

For music - Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, and Noel Gallagher.

For footballers - David Fox, David Beckham, Paul Gascoigne, and Jamie Carragher.

Actors - Robert De Niro, Richard Pryor, Jason Segel, and River Phoenix.

I cant imagine Lambert being a Elvis fan... however I reckon he uses it to fire up the squad before a game... ''One for the money, 2 for the show, 3 get ready now go go go...''

My ideal dinner date, as I am a young free and single lady would be the love of my life... Mr James Morrison... however I would quite happily accept any nice free footballer in a yellow n green shirt!

michelle marsh, hucks definatly the messiah Paul Lambert a translator and hows about bob marley for a bit of live entertainment oh and matt holland shining my shoes before the dinner. i cant ****ing stand him!

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

Princess Diana, Jade Goody and Sting.

[/quote]

That''s your second go at this .............

Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

Kerry Katona??, Jade Goody??, Rosie Webster?? - out of all the people alive or dead ???Really ???

I love kerry katona. Very misunderstood person and actually has a heart of gold. Yes she has made mistakes but everyone does, it doesn''t help that she is bi-polar. Would be the type of women i would of married in my youth.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]kerry katona, liam gallagher and brazillian ronaldo[/quote]

at least you dont want kerry katona''s brazilian....