Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Pre order Hucks Book - Through Adversity to great heights

Hi Folks,

My book is now available to pre order

http://www.dh6.co.uk/s33/Book-Pre-order.html

i''m sure Norwich fans will enjoy it (the good and the bad!) for a limited time you can have it signed and a personal message,

Hucks

Hi Hucks,

Being a normal norfolk person who is "careful" with his money, how can I order a couple of books but only pay one p & p charge

cheers

[quote user="Yellow Peril"]Hi Hucks,

Being a normal norfolk person who is "careful" with his money, how can I order a couple of books but only pay one p & p charge

cheers[/quote]

Obviously I''m looking for both to have a personalised message

[quote user="Yellow Peril"]Hi Hucks,

cheers[/quote]When you click ''Pre-Order Now'' it takes you to Paypal where you can change the quantity to two. Although saying that they''d probably have to have the same personal message.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Yellow Peril"]Hi Hucks, Being a normal norfolk person who is "careful" with his money, how can I order a couple of books but only pay one p & p charge cheers[/quote]
When you click ''Pre-Order Now'' it takes you to Paypal where you can change the quantity to two. Although saying that they''d probably have to have the same personal message.
[/quote]

I did get that far, but one''s a birthday present & one''s for me so ideally i''d like different messages in them.

& Mr martian, i''m careful, not tight

Of course you''ll have to pay postage on both. Why would you pay postage for one when the parcel will be double the weight and size.

[quote user="Liam"]Of course you''ll have to pay postage on both. Why would you pay postage for one when the parcel will be double the weight and size.[/quote]

But if you go through the website & update the order to two books, the p & p still shows as as £3.95.

Just because a parcel is double the weight & size it doesn''t necessarily follow that the postage costs double too.

I was therefore curious as to whether I could buy two books at once. Please forgive me for asking what I thought was a sensible question

Nice one Hucks! Looking forward to what i''m sure will be a great read. Iwans book will be a hard act to follow though!! I''ve pre ordered a copy for my Nan for her 80th Birthday, she loves you!

Hucks must get some really funny messages to write in these books.....gotta come up with something witty now....!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Nice one Hucks! Looking forward to what i''m sure will be a great read. Iwans book will be a hard act to follow though!! I''ve pre ordered a copy for my Nan for her 80th Birthday, she loves you![/quote]

Excellent. I''ll just borrow it off Peggy.

Hucks usually tells it as it is in his reports/twitter/media. I hope this book is more of the same! And crammed with pics!

[quote user="Fuquan"]Will you post it to Australia?[/quote]

Of course they will [:D]

Thanks for the message in the book Hucks, my Nan is going to love it! Wish I ordered a copy for myself though, as my wife keeps giving me a hard time when I start flicking through the book as it''s nan''s present!