Sign in to follow this  
Ou Est Anselin?

Who do you really want?

Just wondered which players you lot really want to come to Carrow Road this January?

I personally would love to see Ashton arrive, but accept that he may be out of reach. However Worthys humming and harring may be be a screen like that of Hucks last year. Wishful thinking!!

Of the others i think Harewood may do a job, but Zamora and Scowcroft are big no nos. Huth from Chelsea would be attainable and a great loan signing. He isn''t exactly getting the games there at the moment. I think that Beny is way out of reach so forget him.

Any other thoughts as to who you would like to see?

I think Adriano could do a job for us.
All we have to do first is scrape together 30 million quid or so and get into the Champions League.

Agreed DDiM, not sure whether i''d rather have Ashton or Bent but Dawson i''d love.

Fact is we''d have to sell our whole squad to afford both of them. Depressing but true.

Especially now that Forest want 6 mill for Dawson.

Ashton and Henchoz!

Yes Henchoz he could do a job for us and is currently seeking a Premier Leagur Team too! with NW cheek we could probably get him for 250k wages might be  problem but worth a try!

Ashton is the ONLY answer to our goal problem why waste money on anything else!

Dawson plays for Nottingham Forest. He came through the academy there and has done very well. Got a call up to the england squad for the experience a few years back. Has just recovered after a fairly lengthy injury. He is though still a very good, young central defender. He is also well out of our reach. Forest are asking for £6 Million for him, as a premiership club, Charlton i think, are after him.