Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Huckerby Day Four

Ads and Greeny gave absolute everything when it came to constructing the new moon which would spare our planet. Flem spent months studying tidal charts to ensure that the replacement moon would have the same influence over the planet as the one that Delia had traded with our new alien overlords in return for them becoming our twelth man. You have to question whether Helveg or Jonson really cared about the impending apocalypse. I mean you don''t have to question that but they won''t be reading this and I''m pretty sure nobody liked them anyway. I can''t say for certain whether Damien had his head turned by an offer of sanctuary on a new colony on one of the moons of Jupiter but I wouldn''t be mentioning it if I didn''t think he had would I? Nigel seemed keen to surrender to the aliens but as you all know that is not the way I roll.

Tomorrow - Read how me, Ads, Greeny and Flem sent the aliens packing back to their home planet of Lesbeavinu. And how it led to them forming an alliance with a neighboring planet populated by disagreeable rodent like humanoids whose later attack on our planet would prove my toughest fight yet.

Come on Hucks, "lift the lid" on Carl Robinson! I thought he was a good footballer though  lacking in pace. Certainly not as bad as his reputation with many fans and not adequately replaced until our current squad.

Didn''t you get the memo Nutty? Carl Robinson was the worst player ever to play for NCFC. I''m pretty sure that the majority have already decided this. I do hope you are not going to attempt to be clever and offer an alternative opinion. Now that would just be ''contrary'' [;)]

P.S. I once played a part in Carl Robinson being named man of the match in a game. My mate was in an executive box as the company he worked for was sponsoring the game and he wanted the opinion of the rest of us who he normally sat with. I can''t remember which game it was but the decision was booed by a few fans around me in the Barclay. He had a very decent game to be fair.

in 20 years of supporting the club Carl Robinson is the worst player I have ever seen in my life!

I have seen Sunday league players better than him... how the hell did he ever get into the pro game?

Carl Robinson scored an outstanding goal against Barnsley in 2007 (I think), and celebrated like Cantona. That''s more than I ever remember Jason Jarrett, Omar Koroma, James Henry, David Strihavka and Ian Murray ever doing combined!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]in 20 years of supporting the club Carl Robinson is the worst player I have ever seen in my life!

I have seen Sunday league players better than him... how the hell did he ever get into the pro game?[/quote]

Raymond De Waard and Fernando Derveld