Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Classic Rumours

Sorry, but having read some of the dodgy rumours on this site, I thought that I would share these ones from Football-Rumours.com with you - and I thought that the kids had gone back to school by now...

"norwich will sell green to middlesborough for 4.5 million so middlesborough can replace skwarzer whos going to manchester united and norwich will use that to get either dean ashton or darren bent and then also sign the 24 year old brazillian yurico capoulatini for around 2.4 million and the two strikers are said to be in the region of 2.5-3.0 million pounds"

"NCFC will sign Bristol Rovers star Junior Agogo
Norwich City are to sign Crewe''s Dean Ashton and Southend''s Freddy Eastwood because Norwich''s Robert Green WILL be leaving this month to Arsenal which will allow the money for Nigel Worthington to buy Dean Ashton for around 2.5/3 million pounds and Freddy Eastwood for around 500 thousend pounds. I have heard this from my football coach because he is a ex-norwich pro and is on very good terms with Nigel Worthington"

So that''s looking good as far as strikers are concerned - must admit I know nothing about Junior Agogo or the brazilian fella...

Yes! "Rumours" was a classic album, 2 lovely ladies and 3 hairy hippie''s!  Marvellous music from the seventies-wasn''t it.... 

well........... how can we be selling Green to arsenal AND Middlesborough???????