Sign in to follow this  
I hate 1p5wich

ashton

ashton is on this way here for £ 1.5 mill & mcveigh going to crewe. + nigel is going to bring in pennant on loan with  chance of buying at end of season as he is out of contract. on the ball city

where did your deluded ears hear this one.

[quote]ashton is on this way here for £ 1.5 mill & mcveigh going to crewe. + nigel is going to bring in pennant on loan with chance of buying at end of season as he is out of contract. on the ball city[/quote]

Oh right!

What happens to Bentley then as you can''t have two loan players from the same club on loan at the same time?

Ah, the great ''Pennant on loan'' rumour. Thought Wenger refused to loan him out anymore and will only listen to offers to buy... 

I believe he heard this one from the woman who lives next door to the little girl who looks after Arsene Wengers cat. As for the Ashton deal he got it on good authority from Dario Gradis next door neighbours second cousin.

Or maybe it is all true, only time will tell

[quote]ashton is on this way here for £ 1.5 mill & mcveigh going to crewe. + nigel is going to bring in pennant on loan with chance of buying at end of season as he is out of contract. on the ball city[/quote]

Dream on.  If you want to post mindless rumours with no substance please go to www.football-rumours.com  Don''t come here.  At least ours our comical involving super markets and car crashes!

I dont know about Mcveigh going to crewe but i can confirm and i dont normal post on here!

But from a very strong source that Dean Ashton is the man!this is a strong source they told me about are last few signings!

But it will be there to be belived when it happens!and it will be good as well!

hes th eone we were trying to make chants for, marmite?