Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Aviva Training Day at Colney next Friday

Just wondering if any of you were as lucky as me to win one of the training days next Friday afternoon and if so, how much Footballing experience do you actually have? I don''t want to be shown up, specially with Iwan Roberts about.

I''d be bricking it mate! Still love the opportunity though,so deep,deep envy here!

It would be terror on a par with that you feel on the 1st tee of the golf course, just about to drive off before you see a foursome waiting by, all watching you play your shot!

I''d keep it all really simple, get the ball, control, pass, and try not to do anything complicated-though the temptation to want to play a cross over for big Iwan to head in would be overwhelming!

Enjoy!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I''d be bricking it mate! Still love the opportunity though,so deep,deep envy here! It would be terror on a par with that you feel on the 1st tee of the golf course, just about to drive off before you see a foursome waiting by, all watching you play your shot! I''d keep it all really simple, get the ball, control, pass, and try not to do anything complicated-though the temptation to want to play a cross over for big Iwan to head in would be overwhelming! Enjoy![/quote]

I''ve never had the pleasure of seeing an orgy on a golf course.

My little brother won a place on the training thing and he''s ok, not a patch on me mind you.

Hi

The training session is only hosted by the Academy Team. You will be coached by one of the Academy coaches so please dont worry you wont be training with the actually team.

Iwan will be there to oversee the event and co host the Q&A with Academy Manager Ricky Martin.

It''s all a bit of fun....

See you Friday

Decent weather forecast for Friday and the chance to have a kickabout at one of the best training grounds in the country. Sounds like you guys are in for a treat. Very envious.

Yesssssss just been told i have got a place cmon!!!

The pink un and snakepit lol will have some representation, cant believe it, will be a great afternoon Cmon OTBC.......