Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

No Need!!!!!!!!

From the 1st of january this has been one of the most fascitnating places to visit.  Never before have i seen so many people arguing their point as to who we´ll sign, people falling out, falling in, some being negative, some being positive and sometimes people giving opinions so damnright bonkers that you have to laugh  - and long may it continue!!!  WE all LOVE a football club that has never been rich in money, we are a people that adore the way we are, the colours we wear, the way we speak; and we do everything with a passion that rivals any club in the WORLD.  We have people here on this message board - DDim, Yankee Canary, Northern Canary, 1st Wiz, Tumbleweed, Gazza the great, Zippers left foot and Peter (Web team) who is so obviously a biased fan it makes your heart sing, to name but a few - who are all so forthright in giving their honest and wonderful insights; but what really grips me - and yes i know we all need a balanced view - is people being rude. Maybe they do not mean to be so, but recently in respect to the rumours of "who are we going to sign - and who not!", there have been one ot two that are out of order. Maybe they want to shock - but the fact is, regardless, we all have the city cause at heart - so respect each other and enjoy this season like no other.

It seems as though those who slag off the players, like doing the same to their fellow supporters and like you said, no need for it. We''ve all got to be pulling in the right direction, the support this year has been phenominal home and away and we hope it continues for the rest of the season, because it gives the players a real boost, no what I mean. So remember to get behind the lads from the kick off and hope we all go home happy with a good result.

Sorry.... slipped into Worthy mode. Work ethic, no what I mean.

Sorry!

Can''t fault the effort though