Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Collins

Canaries Player... Pathetic

Is anybody else struggling to get Radio Norfolk commentary through Player?  I can listen to Swansea commentary but can''t get Norwich.  Another £35.99 well spent this season!

just watch a live stream mate, better than listening to it, you can do both but the commentary is normally a few seconds ahead of the picture

Got to speak up for Canaries Player - living in the Far North West with 1/2 mb of bandwidth can''t hope to get a decent stream but the commentary is worth every penny from Radio Norfolk. The crowd noise is great and the commentators are every bit as excited!

[quote user="Making Plans"]Surely everybody must know by now where to watch live games - the mind boggles[/quote]

But they''re as good as sold out, even if you CAN afford them smart arse. [:|]

I was referring to "live games on the internet, totally free, in reasonable/good quality, commentary in English, normally 100% reliable & without the need for any software downloads or add ons..

I haven''t had any problems, apart from the odd refesh & occassional pop up adverts, watching all of City''s games, plus a lot of others, so far this season"

It just amazes me that every game somebody has to ask for a link when it''s the same site, which isn''t difficult to find if you look hard enough, providing the service all the time.

[quote user="Making Plans"]I was referring to "live games on the internet, totally free, in reasonable/good quality, commentary in English, normally 100% reliable & without the need for any software downloads or add ons.. I haven''t had any problems, apart from the odd refesh & occassional pop up adverts, watching all of City''s games, plus a lot of others, so far this season" It just amazes me that every game somebody has to ask for a link when it''s the same site, which isn''t difficult to find if you look hard enough, providing the service all the time.[/quote]

Fair enough then and apologies for the name calling.

I have no issue with Canaries Player when it works, it''s just that having just renewed my subscription I was slightly frustrated that I couldn''t hear the Norfolk commentary when the Swansea one was working fine. And yes, we do all know where to watch live streaming but I disagree about the quality. It is at best poor as far as I can see, would rather listen to it on the radio and then watch highlights thanks.