Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Poland this week and Slask to win away at one from bottom Belchatov. Slask are top with a 6-1-2 record and Belchatov have a 1-2-6 record. Oddschecker shows Slask at 11/8 at the moment.

Good luck 3MK and all PUPs

MC

I''m fine with the 19th Nutty.

I''m going for Middlesborough, going well in second in the Championship to beat Milwall, struggling near the foot of the table.

Good luck everyone, and particularly Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat![Y]

My pick as well Beauseant!! I can assure you there was no peeping first either.

Home win for Middlesbourough v, Millwall.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Lokomotiv Plovdiv to beat Svetkavitsa

Good luck.
[/quote]

I can see a railway theme developing here...[:D]

Lokomotiv Moskva to win at home against Tom'' Tomsk.

Lokomotiv with an 8-3-2 (25-12) home record and Tom'' Tomsk with a 3-1-8 (10-27) away record, but Lokomotiv''s recent form has been good and Tom'' Tomsk''s bad. Lokomotiv had only two players in Russia''s game on Tuesday, so they shouldn''t be post-international jaded either.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Good luck.
[/quote]

Lokomotiv with an 8-3-2 (25-12) home record and Tom'' Tomsk with a 3-1-8 (10-27) away record, but Lokomotiv''s recent form has been good and Tom'' Tomsk''s bad. Lokomotiv had only two players in Russia''s game on Tuesday, so they shouldn''t be post-international jaded either.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

Theme or not I guess they both need the points.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Good luck.
[/quote]

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

Theme or not I guess they both need the points.....

[/quote]

That''s why we''re siding with them, nutty...[;)]

I''m siding with MearKat Dons this week. I watched their defeat at Oldham on Monday and Karl Robinson was hurting afterwards. I expect them to get back on track at home to Bournemouth where all the signals point to a home win.

MK Dons       v       Bournemouth       Home Win.

Good luck Mandy Moo''s Mear Kat. [Y]

League of Wales too sketchy for me this week.Its League One for me, and I''m going for an away win for Lee Clarke and our friends Huddersfield at Exeter. (Huddersfield Win).Good Luck All.

I''ll go for Barcelona to beat Santander please

I dont care if they are 1/16 to win, a wins a win, and i''m confident they will oblige.  Perhaps we should start another thread on value bets for the weekend.

Good luck everyone

League of Wales does for 3 or 4 weekends per season get very sketchy!So with this in mind, I''m going to nip into Bonnie Scotland and NapRANGERS v St Mirren - HOME WINGood luck Nigel, you''re a top man!Leedscanary

[quote user="Mr McGoo"]Im going for West Ham to beat pompy cheers and good luck[/quote]West Ham play Blackpool this weekend, not Portsmouth.  I don''t know if you already know this and that was just a slip of the keyboard or not but you might want to bear it in mind.

Just got back from my 60th(yes Laydeeez i know it is unbelievable) birthday celebrations in Lanzarote a couple of hours ago and straight to the messageboard for this weeks pick so good luck to Miss Moo''s MK and all you other PUPs out there.

Home win please Nutty for BARCELONA v Racing Santander.

Yeah sorry west ham to beat blackpool had just had a tooth out was typing through the pain lol gotta fancy west spam at home

Following a great win last week so I''m trying to make sure my pick wins!  I expect:Chelsea to beat EvertonGood luck MMMK and all you Pups!

Haven''t had much time to look at the fixtures this week, so am going to have to go for a boring Barcelona win.

Barcelona vs R.Santander

Good luck :)

I''m going to the League of Ireland have Derry City to beat Galway Utd, 17:00 Sunday kickoff.
Derry have to win to keep chasing 2nd spot with Sligo, and Galway Utd are bottom of the league and have a goal difference of minus 81.Good luck this week!

I very nearly went for a CSKA Sofia home against Slavia Sofia.  Albeit Slavia are on a good run but CSKA especially being at home will halt them in their tracks!

I''m jumping aboard the the train to Barcelona where it will be full steam ahead against Racing.  So it''s -

Barcelona vs Racing Santander - HOME win

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck MMMK[:)][Y]  Here''s hoping you railroad the bookies with your final selections[Y]

Scottish Third Division where leaders Annan Athletic (4-0-0-11-2) entertain Elgin (1-0-2-3-5).Annan Athletic v Elgin........Home win.Good luck MMMK. [Y]