Sign in to follow this  
improper fraction

NCFC/Premier League Survey

Anyone else been ''randomly'' selected?I don''t know about you but I didn''t like some of the questions. It was definitely a flawed survey.It didn''t allow for the fact that we were not in the Prem last season so that''s why I didn''t go to any Prem games last season.Didn''t allow for the fact that I will go to less games this season because there are not as many in the Prem compared to the Championship.What did everyone else think?

I''ve just done it. Wasn''t the best structured survey as you''ve mentioned. I just answered as if we were in the Prem last season. Mainly just bigged up Norwich for the most part, except for ticet prices.

Interested to see what the results will be. Especially about what TV kick off times fans preferred. I put 8pm on Mondays, not the most convenient time, but there are not many night matches in the Premier League and the atmosphere is always much better under the lights.

Just completed the survey. The TV question was about what time you would rather see it on TV not at the ground.

Can''t for the life of me think why they sent so many of these out.....

Surely all they needed to do was ask Shyster!

The interesting section was about the 3pm KO being live on TV. Im sure this and and awareness of sponsors through advertising was the real reason for the survey. The rest was padding.

H

[quote user="haisbrohacker"]The interesting section was about the 3pm KO being live on TV. Im sure this and and awareness of sponsors through advertising was the real reason for the survey. The rest was padding. H[/quote]

I made a comment earlier on the Prem web site, Saying that the football league and prem lge should not let Sky dictate who they want to screen live, causing the fans to either miss the match or lose time off work, my comment was No match should be moved to a Monday night if the visiting fans have more than a 2 hour trip, Our match with Sunderland  should not ever have been allowed, some Sunderland fans did not get home till after5am,