Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

That''s interesting.Would you be so kind to let us know the average age of our supporter (season ticket holder|) and how that compares with the average in the premiership/

[quote user="The Young One"]That''s interesting.

Would you be so kind to let us know the average age of our supporter (season ticket holder|) and how that compares with the average in the premiership/
[/quote]

Tit. Email McNally. He''ll have somebody run that on the ST database for you, I''m sure.

Now do you have anything to say about what you claimed to have found ''interesting''?

OTBC

I didn''t expect that as our players are showing such incredible maturity at the moment, it''s another thing highlighting how good a manager Paul Lambert is I guess.

If the level of performance is maintained then this squad will be a very solid foundation for years to come. Great times to be a Norwich fan!

less of a reflection - just magnifies the sense of achievement so far.

Also means its a hard slog to get the consistency we need to remain where we are - but what we have is several squad players who can come in and cover for the inevitable drops in form.

and 10 clubs have an avg age of less than 26 - so within a year of ours - not sure its that significant?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I now make it six of your very own threads on the front page Bly.Do you have a life?[;)][/quote]

Have you given up dripping sandwiches yet Tilly?

[:-*]

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I now make it six of your very own threads on the front page Bly.Do you have a life?[;)][/quote]Says the man who counted them and took the time to post in at least one.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="The Young One"]That''s interesting.Would you be so kind to let us know the average age of our supporter (season ticket holder|) and how that compares with the average in the premiership/[/quote]

Tit. Email McNally. He''ll have somebody run that on the ST database for you, I''m sure.

Now do you have anything to say about what you claimed to have found ''interesting''?

Thought I would give you something to do, I don''t have the time to do this myself.

OTBC

[/quote]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I now make it six of your very own threads on the front page Bly.Do you have a life?[;)][/quote]

Says the man who counted them and took the time to post in at least one.
[/quote]

And finished up miscounting them! [:$]

Unless of course he was trying to fit me up.[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I now make it six of your very own threads on the front page Bly.Do you have a life?[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I make it seven now and the reason i counted them was because i was scanning the front page looking for some worthwhile reading.

[quote user="Norwich R Us"]I didn''t expect that as our players are showing such incredible maturity at the moment, it''s another thing highlighting how good a manager Paul Lambert is I guess.

If the level of performance is maintained then this squad will be a very solid foundation for years to come. Great times to be a Norwich fan![/quote]Great observation Norwich R Us.As you say, our players are showing that age and premiership experience are not ESSENTIAL pre-requisistes to play well in this league.

As for worthwhile reading, perhaps it has something to do with the number of posters who no longer post for a variety of reasons who used to generate discussion and diverse opinions that has resulted in fewer posts that require debate.Of course the definition of worthwhile reading is also a matter of opinion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I make it seven now and the reason i counted them was because i was scanning the front page looking for some worthwhile reading.

[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes Tilly. But have you given up dripping sandwiches?

OTBC