Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Where is everyone watching the game on Saturday?

Going to my lucky pup in Canterbury, have seen 4 games there, drew one (Reading) and won the other 3 (including Pompey + Sunderland, not sure which the other was)

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]I''ll be watching in the pub on the shrub''s (Shrublands Community Centre) Gorleston.[/quote]

I won''t be there tomorrow George, got it on Home tv and having about 7 pals round to watch, Becks and Buds flowing too.

Canarygeorge wrote:

I''ll be watching in the pub on the shrub''s (Shrublands Community Centre) Gorleston.

Pete wrote:

I won''t be there tomorrow George, got it on Home tv and having about 7 pals round to watch, Becks and Buds flowing too.

Ah, righto Pete. Did you go to Old Trafford? didn''t see you when we played Man Ure.

I''ve only got Sky, not ESPN, but i would be watching it in the Shrubs even if it was on Sky.

See you at the next away game Pete.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Just wondering where everyone will be watching the game in and around Norwich/Norfolk this weekend?[/quote]

So have you decided where and with who you''re watching the game now Jim ?[:)]

[quote user="Mike Hunt"]Is it on Sky?[/quote]

Its on espn. but did hear if you have ss1 you can scan through the channels to Liverpool tv they are showing it live just subscribe to that channel