Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Just for the record....

I remember what you did whilst playing Darren, thankyou.

However, I don''t want to buy a book or get it signed or read it serialised or have an evening with you via Sports Desk Pete or NCISA.

It''s starting to get on my tits with you keeping on asking, let''s not ruin a beautiful friendship shall we?

Number 9, If you don''t want to read his book or meet him then fine, but you don''t have to make a thread about it, just ignore it its really not hard.....

He is a club legend, and a lot of fans will be buying his book, and most would love of the chance of an evening with Hucks.

[quote user="Number 9"]I remember what you did whilst playing Darren, thankyou. However, I don''t want to buy a book or get it signed or read it serialised or have an evening with you via Sports Desk Pete or NCISA. It''s starting to get on my tits with you keeping on asking, let''s not ruin a beautiful friendship shall we?[/quote]

And the prize for the biggest knob head goes to "NUMBER 9"

[quote user="Number 9"]I remember what you did whilst playing Darren, thankyou. However, I don''t want to buy a book or get it signed or read it serialised or have an evening with you via Sports Desk Pete or NCISA. It''s starting to get on my tits with you keeping on asking, let''s not ruin a beautiful friendship shall we?[/quote]

Nice of you to use one of your 25 posts to tell us that Number 9, I''m sure Hucks will be absolutely gutted that he isn''t going to have the pleasure of meeting you [:D]

As for him asking, other that his one thread advertsing the release of his book where is he asking anything ?

It''s an outrage that a Norwich great would promote his book on a Norwich forum[:S]