Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Josh McEachran avaliable on loan

This player could be excellent competition for Hoolahan, worth an inquiry?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Transfer-gossip-Chelsea-starlet-Josh-McEachran-wanted-by-Swansea-on-loan-article817658.html

Thats correct. And given that De Laet is our only central defensive cover available it would be stupid to send him back.

I would say no, for 2 reasons.

1. With a 3rd loan player, come next season, it could become difficult for us to compete it we have 3 loan players who are integral to our system, especially over the long term.

2. Also, I see De Laet and Naughton as possible purchases at the end of the season, as both clubs have a lot of talent in front of them at their home clubs, where as McEachran would never be able to leave as he is considered the future at the bridge. So in effect we would be contributing to out own downfall in the future by giving him experience. Eg Sturridge vs Bolton this year.

[quote user="zak123"]I would say no, for 2 reasons.

1. With a 3rd loan player, come next season, it could become difficult for us to compete it we have 3 loan players who are integral to our system, especially over the long term.

[/quote]Try reading the two posts above yours (or the hundreds posted earlier). We can only have two loanees at any time.

PL clubs can only get in ''emergency'' loans now, and there are rules about loaning from other PL clubs after September or something like that, aswell as us already having the maximum 2 loans in

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="zak123"]I would say no, for 2 reasons.

[/quote]Try reading the two posts above yours (or the hundreds posted earlier). We can only have two loanees at any time.

[/quote]

Sorry, what? No need to get confrontational. I meant if it was hypothetically possible for us to get him, the reasons I would not want him are...