Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Score predictions for Liverpool?

Unfortunately I can''t really see anything other than a comprehensive defeat.

I expect to see a Carroll hat-trick.

Centre forwards like him, who are horribly out of form, must really look to playing against our defence. It''s the perfect chance to build the confidence and get a few goals.

4-0.

3-0 if we play above our usual level.

I''m going with 2:1 norwich, i always choose this scoreline as i''m ever the optimist we will win our game and fail to keep a clean sheet.

i''m also going to put £10 on an norwich win, 9:1.

"Unfortunately I can''t really see anything other than a comprehensive defeat."

Binner alert!! Rob Steroo appears on the ''Green Un'' - I guess he''s your bruv. Or else Steroo is an anagram of Gates was a girl.

How''s that "Coundown to Norwich City''s Relegation" clock, by the way?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Get a life Ged Steroo - or go back to 1p5wich.........................[/quote]Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. [:)]I''m sure if you were asked seriously 100% with the chance to win a million or something, that you would choose Liverpool. It''s talking sensibly. Obviously we have a chance and we are playing great, but anyone who knows anything about football knows Liverpool are clear favourites.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Thing is, Barnett is King, googling "Ged Steroo" strangely brings up a load of Green Un links and anti-Norwich rants.

But back to the subject. I''m going for a 1-1 on Saturday, Bradley J. strike from outside the area.

Liverpool are favourites and probably if we play to the high levels we have recently we could maybe turn them over 1 game in 8. WBA did it to Arsenal last yr, maybe our time to get that rare win.

I''d be overjoyed with a draw and no injuries. Actually I can see a draw, bigger game for us the following week a game I think again we must win to keep our momentum going and gain points on those around us.

1-1 with us holding on with 2 banks of 4 defending deeply in the final ten minutes. Steve Morison to score.

Aaggghhhhh!

I can''t believe some of these predictions! How can die-hard Norwich fans predict we are going to lose??

Why???????????????

"Oooh! We''re going to play Liverpuddle, we''re bound to lose"

We went to MU and could easily have won - lets at least take some positivity from that.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Aaggghhhhh!

I can''t believe some of these predictions! How can die-hard Norwich fans predict we are going to lose??

Why???????????????

"Oooh! We''re going to play Liverpuddle, we''re bound to lose"

We went to MU and could easily have won - lets at least take some positivity from that.[/quote]

I have to agree, good job they are not the ones in the dressing room.

I am fairly confident we haven''t been outplayed once this season, I am going to say either a 1-1 Draw or a 2-0 Win to us :)

OTBC!!!!

2-1 Norwich win. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

2-2 a well earned point at Anfield.

I was interested to see that Kenny Dalglish has said that Suarez is neither a rascist or a diver . . . . . hmm, maybe not a rascist but definately a diver,one of the worst in the Premier so far from what I''ve seen.More wool to be pulled over the refs eyes on Saturday I suspect.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Thing is, Barnett is King, googling "Ged Steroo" strangely brings up a load of Green Un links and anti-Norwich rants.

But back to the subject. I''m going for a 1-1 on Saturday, Bradley J. strike from outside the area.

[/quote]Fair play mate. What a sado, to actually make it sound like it was a Norwich fan. Some people, eh. [+o(]

[quote user="Cookieace"][quote user="lake district canary"]Aaggghhhhh! I can''t believe some of these predictions! How can die-hard Norwich fans predict we are going to lose?? Why??????????????? "Oooh! We''re going to play Liverpuddle, we''re bound to lose" We went to MU and could easily have won - lets at least take some positivity from that.[/quote] I have to agree, good job they are not the ones in the dressing room. I am fairly confident we haven''t been outplayed once this season, I am going to say either a 1-1 Draw or a 2-0 Win to us :) OTBC!!!![/quote]

It''s called the cold, hard, light of realism. All of us would wish a City win of course, but most of us are realistic enough to know the way these things pan out. 

I predict a hard fought 1-1 draw and lots of nice words from the pundits.

What is realism?

1. We haven''t been outplayed by anyone this season.

2. We gave a heck of a good match to MU - could easily have won that match

3. We''ve won three out of the last four games.

4. Every game starts 0 - 0

5. Norwich are a strong unit.

6. Liverpool can struggle at times

7. On our day we can beat anyone - including Liverpool

I don''t see any reason to be pessimistic when things are going well. Certainly don''t know why Norwich fans would predict a defeat. Is it superstitious to think we might win.

Surely as fans we can say - come on lads we can win this one. I am sure the players will be doing that, why can''t (some) fans?

lake district canary, its not being pessimistic thinking we might not win at Liverpool. Liverpool should win easily, they probably won''t win easily but despite our results and performances this season, they are still the better team and should still be expecting to win.

Some of your points, such as could have easily won against Man.U, well yeah fair point, but we didn''t win, doesn''t matter how well you play if you don''t get the goals you don''t get the result.... On our day we can beat anyone, so can anyone else. Its football anyone can win any game, that doesn''t mean there isn''t a favourite going into every game, and Liverpool at home will be favourite pretty much every game probably something like 1/5 on to win or even lower odds. Yes we''ve played well but we still lost to Chelsea, Man.U, WBA and drew with Wigan and Stoke, we have only won 3 games, and as much as I would like to think we will beat Liverpool (and think that we can, i''m not going into the game expecting a certain loss), we have still have those 5 games were we have failed to take our chances and get a better (more deserved) result.

Please don''t start calling people pessimistic for prediction a Liverpool win or a draw, its a hard game to call for Norwich fans, but its more sensible to predict a win for the home team, do you think any non Norwich bias people will be saying Norwich to win? And its not just because its little Norwich, people are more than aware of how well we have done so far this season, but LIverpool are a good side....

Saying that, i''m going to say 2-1 win to Norwich with Hoolahan and Morison to score :)

[quote user="GedSteroo"]Unfortunately I can''t really see anything other than a comprehensive defeat. I expect to see a Carroll hat-trick. Centre forwards like him, who are horribly out of form, must really look to playing against our defence. It''s the perfect chance to build the confidence and get a few goals. 4-0. 3-0 if we play above our usual level.[/quote]

Why dot you scurry back under your rock [:@]

I predict that we will be winning 2-1 with a few minutes to go but Liverpool will scramble a late equaliser for 2-2. 

coming from the north west i have no love for the red side of liverpool, or the blue side come to that!!. but i can`t see you lot getting anything here. they aren`t `that` good a side, but...

"I was interested to see that Kenny Dalglish has said that Suarez is neither a rascist or a diver . . . . . hmm, maybe not a rascist but definately a diver,one of the worst in the Premier so far from what I''ve seen.More wool to be pulled over the refs eyes on Saturday I suspect."

this. a nasty little bit of work, kenny should get his eyes looked at.

2-1 to us, with liverpool scoring 1st.

although i''d like a

15-14 with suarez scoring them for liverpool and bennett scoring ours....fantasy team in mind!

I expect us to put in a well faught fight today, especially after Man U as confidence will be fairly high that they can get something from the game after Man U away and winning last week.

Onwards and Upwards - OTBC & COYY!!!