Sign in to follow this  
JJ

NCFC supporters group in Leeds?

Is their one in Leeds I could join or one for Yorkshire perhaps. Don''t kill me if this has come up in convocation before.

I know we were talking about Carrow Road being ''St Paul''s Cathedral'' earlier in the season but I didn''t realise we had actually turned into a religious order......bless

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Read your second senetence again. He''s just making a light-hearted joke.

[/quote]

Bless you my son for thou hast seen the light!

I was not aware the actual title if this post was ''talk complete crap for the next few hours''.

[quote user="JJ"]Is their one in Leeds I could join or one for Yorkshire perhaps. Don''t kill me if this has come up in convocation before.[/quote]Nun that I know of. [:(]

[quote user="JJ"]Is their one in Leeds I could join or one for Yorkshire perhaps. Don''t kill me if this has come up in convocation before.[/quote]

Technically we could create a Leeds NCFC supporters convocation (due to it''s non ecclesiastical meaning being: "a group of people assembled for a special purpose").

As far as i''m aware there''s no Leeds Canaries supporters club, although there is a generic northern one. I think there would definitely be scope for it, in terms of numbers anyway, finding a NCFC friendly pub would be another challenge entirely.

[quote user="JJ"]I was not aware the actual title if this post was ''talk complete crap for the next few hours''.[/quote]

Suggest you might like to look up ''convocation'' in a dictionary to make sense of all the religious nonsense!  On a sensible note, Northern Canaries/North West Canaries have been about for years so might be a good bet as someone else has suggested.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I know we were talking about Carrow Road being ''St Paul''s Cathedral'' earlier in the season but I didn''t realise we had actually turned into a religious order......bless[/quote]Leeds Shrinos it is then.....

What was the score in a game of football between the bishops of the north against the bishops of the south.....

Nun Nun....I''ll get my coat

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="JJ"]Is their one in Leeds I could join or one for Yorkshire perhaps. Don''t kill me if this has come up in convocation before.[/quote]

Nun that I know of. [:(]
[/quote]

I hope you don''t make a habit of these jokes.[:P]

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Right time to stop winding JJ up, as he''s got a monk on[/quote]Give me some prior notice next time and I will  not wind him up.