Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

Ruddy, today and ESPN

What a great point.  Not a great performance, but a workman like performance.  Those boys ran their socks off tonight, there were some sloppy passes and shakey moments, but they never gave up and really stood up to be counted.  Ruddy was immense, barring a couple of heart stopping moments and will surely be man of the match, some excellent saves.  Brilliant efforts also from the back four after they got over the first 15 minutes.  Pilks was superb too...

How crap is ESPN coverage, no after match analysis and so biased towards Liverpool its almost untrue...

Still, we''ll quietly go about our business and keep on picking up points...

Ruddy, Barnett and Pilkiington were all brilliant and Morison had a great game too.ESPN was carp, no mention of us in the build-up other than Keegan predicting we would get a hammering and we were never given any credit thoughout the game, it was always a great pass for Liverpool but for one of our great passes it was"sloppy defending".

Funny how our worst performance of the season has led us to draw against a top team (liverpool).

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Funny how our worst performance of the season has led us to draw against a top team (liverpool).[/quote]We were worse against West Brom but I get your point.

Yep, we got a few breaks this time.  We''re always being told that the Prem is all about taking the chances you get !  Don''t think the result flattered us at all over the whole game. 

ESPN was laughably biased, I''m just relieved we got the point we deserved otherwise they''d have been insufferable.

A massive point - guess it evens out over the season - much better at Old Trafford and Chesea (apparently - I was on holiday for that) and didnt get any points. Lesser perfomance and get a point! Great work from the lads. Ruddy world class saves and Barnett superb defending today.

The thing that more delighted me is that even when Pool attacked like a storm with tha fantastic player that is Suarez, we never renounced to play, never were tempted to kick and rusk or long balls tactics but always tried and do an entertaining passing football, and we have been awarded for this positive attitude.

Sorry mate but at times there was plenty of hoofing the ball and losing possession at the back. The times we were calm and tried to pass it out actually brought our good chances. Anyway im gona shutup before someone tells me too but i am right if you watch a re run of the game.