Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Typical Binnners

Was walking round Bury St Edmunds yesterday in my Norwich shirt with Holt on the back, and then I hear the occasional Norwich Scum and boooo. My Reply? 9-2 and the man on my back scored a hattrick :D

That soon shut them up lol.

What a well earned point yesterday, couldn''t have asked for a better performance from the lads really :)

OTBC!

They must be pretty darn stupid lol - why would you shout at a team who are 7th in the prem when you support a team in the championship (no disrespect to the champs) and got thrashed by your rivals 9-2?! Durrr!

I hate Bury St Edmunds! They locals look like they should be in cages

Thanks awfully JJ. An interesting, inciteful and intelligent contribution.

Perhaps I could point out that Bury has quite a high percentage of yellas in and around the area. We also enjoy good banter with binners when we can find ''em.

Must get back in my cage and let you continue to read The Guardian.

To be fair to the binners ( shocking I know )  I think even the most hardcore fan knows that they really have little to taunt us with right now.If the situation was reversed I think I would just eat a bit of humble pie.Although I did make a bet at the start of the season with a particularly drunk binner.Norwich to go down, Grant Holt not to score a single goal, Ipwich to go up.£10 each bet.....Hey, I didnt make the rules he did, im already £10 up and planning on spending at least another tenner soon.... will take the final £10 instalment ( us to stay up ) and smugness when it happens so I dont have to eat humble pie !!