Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week seven of the Rays Funds for Foncy season. This week, continuing our month of PUPs new to the final selections, it’s Chellecity in charge. Now I knew some new PUPs in charge would pay dividends. But even I wasn’t expecting what has happened. Because with just a teeny piece of luck we could have won on each of the last three weeks. Herman’s brilliant win was sandwiched between two great efforts by SWP=PMRF and MMMK. Both times only losing out with one game drawn. So this week it’s Chelles’s turn and I have a feeling our good run will continue. Chelle is the right lady to get us home because she has had a terrific run of results since joining us last season where she made 28/39 72% winning naps. Chelle is in top form this season too on 5/6 83%. Many of you will know Chelle from our get togethers and many more of you probably know her without realising because she is always at the City games both home and away.

As always Chelle will need all you PUPs to be on top form if she is to secre our second win of the season. You have been brilliant all season so all we can ask is more of the same. Remember we can only consider matches that are listed by Bet365 for the final selections. This is imperative because I will be placing the bets there online. Bet365 website is here but you can just as easily check by using our old favourite odds checker.com. If you’re unsure ask on the thread and I’m sure one of us can help you.

November’s rota is agreed and reads : -

Nov 5th PurpleCanary

Nov 12th Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox

Nov 19th Beauseant

Nov 26th Hughesy

It’s great to see ten of you still with perfect records 6-6 100% I know that will appeal to your competitive natures and you won’t want to give up your records lightly. This can only be good news for us as a group. Ray always told me that my league would help focus the competitive PUPs and I can see what he meant now.

Another league table is the PUPs League from the Canary Challenge. PUP Tilly is leading the way on our league which can be viewed here. His entry is near the top of the main league which is here. If Tilly or any our PUP entries can get amongst the prize money it will go towards our total. Thanks Kathy for doing all this. (I tell Tilly the league is upside down though!)

Ill hand the thread over to Chellecity now. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Chelle ... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, yes Norfolkchance1 £1324 for the Academy,so far.

What, no League Table, Nigel?I got here late this season so don''t know who''s on 100%.Am I the only one with two out of two thus far?

Newcastle to beat Wigan.

Newcastle are unbeaten and flying.

Wigan are in real trouble having lost 4 or 5 on the spin!

Not sure it will givegreat odds but it will be on bet365 as ENGLISH GAMES are.

It will also be better odds than Barcelona (Pete will pick this - its all he knows) and also better odds than the Croatian 3rd division top vs bottom clash(or something along them lines)

Good luck!!!!

It''s on the end of last weeks thread Shyster but it''s worth putting it on here. You will be on there in a fortnight if you keep coming back[Y]

Here’s our league table showing those PUPs with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. We now have 10 PUPs who have selected a winner in each of our 6 weeks.

Delia''s Devon 6-6 100

Fellas 6-6 100

Hughesy 6-6 100

Jed Exodus 6-6 100

Kathy 6-6 100

Mister Chops 6-6 100

Mr. Bump 6-6 100

NCFCStar 6-6 100

Statto 6-6 100

Til 1010 6-6 100

Norfolkbrslim 5-5 100

Duncan 4-4 100

Legend Iwan 4-4 100

NWC 4-4 100

Twitchy 4-4 100

Chelle 5-6 83

Cityangel 5-6 83

Cosmic Twin 5-6 83

Davo 5-6 83

Dogger 5-6 83

Fonejacker 5-6 83

Ginger Pele 5-6 83

Graham H 5-6 83

Herman 5-6 83

Leedscanary 5-6 83

Mandie Moo 5-6 83

Scooby 5-6 83

Shack Attack 5-6 83

SWPPMRF 5-6 83

Trent Canary 5-6 83

SD Pete 4-5 80

Claud 3-4 75

Lord Horn 3-4 75

Beauseant 4-6 67

Diesel Doris 4-6 67

Excited Canary 4-6 67

GMF 4-6 67

Hissing Sid 4-6 67

I''m A Banana 4-6 67

Inch High 4-6 67

Jellytot 4-6 67

methcanary 4-6 67

Newyork 4-6 67

Norfolkch1 4-6 67

PurpleCanary 4-6 67

Yankee Canary 4-6 67

Splutcho 2-3 67

Gregt 3-5 60

Mear Kat 3-6 50

Muddy funster 3-6 50

nutty nigel 3-6 50

Rob Sims 2-4 50

Ruddy Future 2-4 50

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

AZ Alkmaar to beat Roda JC Kerkrade

[/quote]

Oops! That match has already been postponed, YC [:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s on the end of last weeks thread Shyster but it''s worth putting it on here. You will be on there in a fortnight if you keep coming back[Y]

Here’s our league table showing those PUPs with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. We now have 10 PUPs who have selected a winner in each of our 6 weeks.

Delia''s Devon 6-6 100

Fellas 6-6 100

Hughesy 6-6 100

Jed Exodus 6-6 100

Kathy 6-6 100

Mister Chops 6-6 100

Mr. Bump 6-6 100

NCFCStar 6-6 100

Statto 6-6 100

Til 1010 6-6 100

Norfolkbrslim 5-5 100

Duncan 4-4 100

Legend Iwan 4-4 100

NWC 4-4 100

Twitchy 4-4 100

Chelle 5-6 83

Cityangel 5-6 83

Cosmic Twin 5-6 83

Davo 5-6 83

Dogger 5-6 83

Fonejacker 5-6 83

Ginger Pele 5-6 83

Graham H 5-6 83

Herman 5-6 83

Leedscanary 5-6 83

Mandie Moo 5-6 83

Scooby 5-6 83

Shack Attack 5-6 83

SWPPMRF 5-6 83

Trent Canary 5-6 83

SD Pete 4-5 80

Claud 3-4 75

Lord Horn 3-4 75

Beauseant 4-6 67

Diesel Doris 4-6 67

Excited Canary 4-6 67

GMF 4-6 67

Hissing Sid 4-6 67

I''m A Banana 4-6 67

Inch High 4-6 67

Jellytot 4-6 67

methcanary 4-6 67

Newyork 4-6 67

Norfolkch1 4-6 67

PurpleCanary 4-6 67

Yankee Canary 4-6 67

Splutcho 2-3 67

Gregt 3-5 60

Mear Kat 3-6 50

Muddy funster 3-6 50

nutty nigel 3-6 50

Rob Sims 2-4 50

Ruddy Future 2-4 50

[/quote]

Thanks, Nigel, there''s a lot on 100%.Surprised to see Til in the top 10 going on past seasons. 

German 2nd division please

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT        v     msv duisburg             HOME WIN

7-4-0           v              2-3-6

Good luck Chellecity and all the PUPS[Y]

As we are heading swiftly to Xmas, its Turkey for me this week[:)] and I''llgo for:

FENERBAHCE -v- Samsunspor  HOME WIN

Good Luck Chelle and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote] According to BBC Football site and Ladbrokes its being played on Sunday at 1.30[:$]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Oops! That match has already been postponed, YC [:$][/quote] According to BBC Football site and Ladbrokes its being played on Sunday at 1.30[:$][/quote]

Yes, I know - just wanted to see people, like yourself, going to check it out [:D][;)]

First pick of the season I believe Nutty.Newcastle at home to Wigan for me please. [:)]Not a cert, but might be better odds. Newcastle look good, especially at home. Wigan are dire wherever they play. Home win.

I''ll go to the Netherlands this week where league leaders AZ Alkmaar (4-0-0 at home, +11GD) will hopefully beat Roda JC who are mid-table but have an away record of 0-0-4 and a -16 goal difference.Good luck everyone, let''s be having you!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ll go to the Netherlands this week where league leaders AZ Alkmaar (4-0-0 at home, +11GD) will hopefully beat Roda JC who are mid-table but have an away record of 0-0-4 and a -16 goal difference.Good luck everyone, let''s be having you![/quote]Well, there''s evidence that I don''t read the thread before I post... [:#]

Uh-oh, its my turn. Thanks Nutty for the kind intro. Really excited to be this weeks picker, although quite nervous as well. Keep the picks coming PUPs, some good ones so far. I''ll be back tomorrow with mine, and the big 6 sometime on Friday evening.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week seven of the Rays Funds for Foncy season. This week, continuing our month of PUPs new to the final selections, it’s Chellecity in charge. Now I knew some new PUPs in charge would pay dividends. But even I wasn’t expecting what has happened. Because with just a teeny piece of luck we could have won on each of the last three weeks. Herman’s brilliant win was sandwiched between two great efforts by SWP=PMRF and MMMK. Both times only losing out with one game drawn. So this week it’s Chelles’s turn and I have a feeling our good run will continue. Chelle is the right lady to get us home because she has had a terrific run of results since joining us last season where she made 28/39 72% winning naps. Chelle is in top form this season too on 5/6 83%. Many of you will know Chelle from our get togethers and many more of you probably know her without realising because she is always at the City games both home and away.

As always Chelle will need all you PUPs to be on top form if she is to secre our second win of the season. You have been brilliant all season so all we can ask is more of the same. Remember we can only consider matches that are listed by Bet365 for the final selections. This is imperative because I will be placing the bets there online. Bet365 website is here but you can just as easily check by using our old favourite odds checker.com. If you’re unsure ask on the thread and I’m sure one of us can help you.

November’s rota is agreed and reads : -

Nov 5th PurpleCanary

Nov 12th Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox

Nov 19th Beauseant

Nov 26th Hughesy

It’s great to see ten of you still with perfect records 6-6 100% I know that will appeal to your competitive natures and you won’t want to give up your records lightly. This can only be good news for us as a group. Ray always told me that my league would help focus the competitive PUPs and I can see what he meant now.

Another league table is the PUPs League from the Canary Challenge. PUP Tilly is leading the way on our league which can be viewed here. His entry is near the top of the main league which is here. If Tilly or any our PUP entries can get amongst the prize money it will go towards our total. Thanks Kathy for doing all this. (I tell Tilly the league is upside down though!)

Ill hand the thread over to Chellecity now. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Chelle ... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, yes Norfolkchance1 £1324 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]

Is he really? I had no idea. It''s not as if he''s mentioned it much..............

Good evening Nutty,good luck to you Chellecity and indeed all you other PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the sardine fishermen and a home win please for FC PORTO v Nacional.

Blackpool v Nottingham Forest   Away win.

New manager syndrome is my thinking behind this.

Newcastle denied me last week, but I''m still intent on providing some good odds rather than a Barcelona win.

Villareal (14th 1-4-2) v LEVANTE (2nd 5-2-0) away win.

Odds look FAR too long at 16/5

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote] According to BBC Football site and Ladbrokes its being played on Sunday at 1.30[:$][/quote]

Yes, I know - just wanted to see people, like yourself, going to check it out [:D][;)]
[/quote]

Probably was postponed......

.....until the Sunday because AZ are in the Europa League.

So stop trying to upset the PUPs and give us the benefit of your infinite wisdom by leaving Chelle a selection to consider.

[6][&][^o)][I][:-*][Y]

I''ll play safe this week so it looks a bit more like i know what i''m doing next week when it''s my turn

Fleetwood V Bath city - Home win