Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Why was Bellamy booed?

Yeah I heard the booing on the tele.

I have all the time for him, know if he is in the starting line up at carrow road he will get a good reception. He is the one player our youth system has developed who has longevity in the top flight, again I am proud that he knows his chance was with us. If muscat hadn''t have cut him down against wolves that season with Iwan could have been very different.

But his celebration was very muted, he is a player who has passion which we don''t always see and I heard the booing and thought it wasn''t really needed. But again I wasn''t there sounds a bit petty from us really.

I will always remember he is the player who text Steve Foley when we first gained promotion back to the premiership. For that he can do very little wrong in my eyes as not many former players openly would show their joy with those that helped them make them careers when the mentor had success.

[quote user="smooth"]Yeah I heard the booing on the tele.

I have all the time for him, know if he is in the starting line up at carrow road he will get a good reception. He is the one player our youth system has developed who has longevity in the top flight, again I am proud that he knows his chance was with us. If muscat hadn''t have cut him down against wolves that season with Iwan could have been very different.

But his celebration was very muted, he is a player who has passion which we don''t always see and I heard the booing and thought it wasn''t really needed. But again I wasn''t there sounds a bit petty from us really.

I will always remember he is the player who text Steve Foley when we first gained promotion back to the premiership. For that he can do very little wrong in my eyes as not many former players openly would show their joy with those that helped them make them careers when the mentor had success.[/quote]Sheer poetry. 10/10[*]

Respect works 2 ways.

On an ordinary day I would not boo Bellamy as he was sold to balance the books he did not ask to go and afterwards he said he wished he never joined coventry.Should the likes of clingan and croft ever play us again then thats a whole different story.

But to be not booed you show some respect to the fans who once adored you, although his goal celebration wasnt OTT it was still more than it needed to be.

Maybe because many fans there did not really remember him. I do, and fondly. It was just a pity he was not on the same pitch more often with Keith O''Neill, and Darren Eadie.

SDP please dont censor this!!!

Bellamy was booed because as Mrs Tierney rightly pointed out we cheered him sarcastically then he turn round at us and from what I made out he called the fans ''a bunch of wankers'' which I think you will find is why Naughton wasnt very happy with him and from the resulting goal kick had a lon arguement with him and therefore he got booed but dont worry people on this forum will tell you that what they watched on the tele up the pub that Bellamy is a saint he is and will always be a jumped up little welsh ****

...so it had nothing to do with the fact that lots of our fans have just recently jumped on the Premiership Bandwagon and did not know he even played for us before!

Good O.

It''s a naive form of ''creationism'' where NCFC never existed before this generation jumped on the bandwagon.....Great player and he will always have my respect wherever and whoever he plays for.