Sign in to follow this  
Wishbone

Todays starting lineup

We look poor today, very little attacking threat and silly mistakes are only ever going to end in one result...

Penatly, game over, 4 games, 4 crap penatlies against, think the refs have got it in for us...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Rudd for England!!!!!!!! lol[/quote]

I take it back, it''s game on now! Nice one rudd!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]He looks f*cking awful does Rudd.[/quote]

That any better? I really don''t understand why some supporters instantly write a player off without giving them a chance.

i dont see an issue with johnson. hes no ronaldo but without him we would be very light weight and even wba would of steamed all over us

Funkin disgrace. Even at home against one of the lesser teams and all the major decisions go against us. We were easily the better side.

The ref gave the softest pen ever and ignored the deliberate elbow on Vaughan.

Then to top it all the tw@t'' townsend starts saying how West Brom dominated.

Easily best side?

No mate we wern''t. Check the stats, was a v.even game + we could barely manage a shot on target. Lets not forget they also had a pen and hit the post.

We were the better side but for all our striking options we carry zero goal threat , never felt once we were going to stick the ball in the net but West Brom looked dangerous on most of their attacks .We have had a fairly easy start and the signs are very worrying , long hard season ahead.

alan smith said no conviction in the first half in our final ball or shot. Have to say I think that has been it. I agree with Mervmeister as much as we like all the play, shots = goals. We do struggle with a lack of shots on target, with using extra touches etc.

They hit the post, then after being given a very, very tough penalty against us, we could have been three down.

Hoolahan came on and I think he has proved that he is needed in that first 11, Surman may be back on the bench. Hoolahan has to be in for him in the next 2 games.

Next 2 games are massive, this on paper would have been the easier game. But if we don''t win one of the next 2 we are in trouble.