Sign in to follow this  
Eagleeye

heres this game going?

Forget about the first few minutes and Norwich have been the much better side.

But.... I can''t see where a goal is coming from. We have not created one clear cut chance. Loads of half chances, yes, but nothing where we should have score.

Bit worried that WBA will score again, leaving us to get 3 in the second half.

first time i`ve actually sat down and watched one of your games this season. playing lots and lots of pretty football, little triangles in front of the baggies defence, no end product though. the difference in quality between odemwingie and your strikers is obvious.

also is holt wearing boots with teflon soles!?

Yep totally agree.....were good at attacking until we get into the box, where we try one pass to many or no one is quick enough to get the shot away. Plenty of attacking options on the bench.....id expect a shake up early in the 2nd half.

this is spot on WBrom are just waiting to pick us off and its very comfortable for them. We are a good team no doubt but no cutting edge and we need dominance to get goals whilst other teams just need a couple of chances.

Hope I am wrong and we win this one but we need some pace desperately over the season.

as i already stated, that`s the first game of yours i`ve watched all the way through. so i hope you`ll take my objective comments as they`re honestly intended.

all through pre-season i`ve read on here and elsewhere that lambert has a squad full of `hungry` players wanting to make a name for themselves. based on toaday, he may have hungry players, but, he doesn`t have many quality players, especially at the heart of defence and equally importantly, up front.the ref didn`t have a good game, the `penalty` wasn`t, but that was a clumsy challenge. you posed no real threat to the west brom goal at all throughout the game, and given that west brom didn`t have a single point until today, that must be worrying. i stand by my prediction that holt will get no more than 7 goals this season. i don`t know if that was an average, or below par display, so can only comment on what i saw.

think alan smith summed up our performance in the first half.

''Norwich are lacking conviction in the final third''

I think that is exactly it. Its not desperate but to the end of the second half it was looking desperate with some awful attempts wayward of the goal.

I hope Vaughan can be fired up, cause I think he and Morison have the right to say to Lambert we are here and ready to start. Holt played very well and Martin was involved alot but neither really had an opportunity to open up.

[quote user="smooth"]think alan smith summed up our performance in the first half.

''Norwich are lacking conviction in the final third''

I think that is exactly it. Its not desperate but to the end of the second half it was looking desperate with some awful attempts wayward of the goal.

I hope Vaughan can be fired up,
cause I think he and Morison have the right to say to Lambert we are here and ready to start. Holt played very well and Martin was involved alot but neither really had an opportunity to open up.[/quote]After Tamas''s "challenge", the cost of dental work means Vaughan will certainly be hungry for a few goal bonuses.