Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Is it now time for Lambert to utilise the media....

in an attempt to stop referee''s basically taking the pi$$ out of us with these decisions each week??

You often see examples of a manager openly critiscing officials after matches.....and indeed in the build up to a match and then find that a referee will often think twice before giving a decision against that team.

Kenny Dalglish even eluded to him having to go down a similar route after Liverpool''s game yesterday.

I fear that without somekind of action ,these referees will continue to think that they can get away with awarding penalties such a the one against us today - which was frankly corrupt - every single week without fear of recourse.

Do you think Refs are doing it on purpose?

Or were just getting bad luck.

I hope its just bad luck, or a mix of luck and incompetent referees. Which unfortunately won''t be changing for a while.

We need something to happen, despite easily saying today we didn''t get a result because of a lack of quality in front of goal and a poor mistake, the referee still played an important role in WBA winning.

Has Lambert said anything yet? Must have been an interview on Sky Sports?

agree fully....

we must make something because pundits also only marked yes it was wrong no penalty or this is penalty but they not have in mind that this happen week in week out who is too much even for sunday league

Amaizing good reffere who is Halsey also take wrong decisions and against us again

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Do you think Refs are doing it on purpose?

Or were just getting bad luck.

I hope its just bad luck, or a mix of luck and incompetent referees. Which unfortunately won''t be changing for a while.

We need something to happen, despite easily saying today we didn''t get a result because of a lack of quality in front of goal and a poor mistake, the referee still played an important role in WBA winning.

Has Lambert said anything yet? Must have been an interview on Sky Sports?[/quote]

are the referees "doing it on purpose"?.

What other possible conclusion casn draw from the penalty WBA were awarded today?. I''m afraid corruption is at play here, when you consider that we then don''t get a single decision all afternoon.

I''ve delibritely not brought up the Vaughan elbow because for Halsey to have given that he would have had to have been up with play to have seen that.......something which he struggled with all afternoon and barely left the centre circle.

Its diffulcult to criticise this particular referee becuase we all know the terrible health issues that the poor guy has been through over the past couple of years but the hard facts are that on today''s showing he isn''t fit enough to referee at this standard and clubs will suffer because of it.