Sign in to follow this  
mrmcgoo1

ABSOLUTLY DISTRAUGHT

I feel so deflatted its unreal we were yet again atleast an even match for wba. but we just couldnt take control. how morrisons was a penalty yet vaughn got nothing is beyond me and why is it yet again i find myself completely bewildered at something De leat has done surely its his bread and butter to see them balls either to the keeper or to clear it to row Z and also who am i to question Lambert but i thought hoolahan was excellent when he came on and should have started . Ive managed to get myself and the misses tickets to bolton next week. i cant see us getting much from that game. But sooner or later our luck has definatley got to change OTBC and im off to finish my beers and hopefully to cheer up

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Perhaps PL sees Wes as an impact man at this level?[/quote]That''s all well, but we need people making an impact over the whole 90 minutes, and he is the one. We all know that he is our best player, and therefore should be starting week in week out. First name on the team sheet for me.

At least even?

WBA were poor, for most of the game, had a few spells of decent football but were by far the lesser team.

Its very demoralising losing like that, hopefully we will win next weekend but i''ve lost a lot of my confidence in the side after today.

WBA looked comfortable mainly because they didn''t have to chase the game. They started 1-0 up and therefore could play a very different game to how they probably would have done, had they been 0-0

Sorry I''m going to be honest here -

We lost because overall we wern''t good enough!

WBA''s goal came from a bad defenive mix up, some thing that is becoming too much of a theme!

WBA''s keeper didn''t have to make a save which says it all about our strikers and the lack of pace we have when attacking!

The out of his depth Chris Martin shouldn''t be starting games when we have 3 better strikers on the bench. Yes he can knock the ball about but other than that isn''t quick enough or strong enough!

Yes we didn''t get the rub of the green with ref decisions but ultimately we wern''t good enough against one of the poorer teams in the Premiership.

We have to improve if we are to stay up!