Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Referees....

Are fans allowed to complain to the FA? And more importantly, will they take any notice whats so ever?

Firstly, there penalty, penalty? Don''t think so.

Foul on De Laet in second half, easily a yellow card, but not even a free-kick, your having a laugh ref...

Elbow in Vaughan''s face, nothing else needs to be said.

Trying to play advantage, when its clear there is no advantage what so ever, just wastes time. Yes at times its great to have someone who is willing to let the game flow, but seems to try and give advantage at every foul, even when no advantage is even possible.

Probably some other poor decisions from him as well.

FA if you want us and the players to respect the ref, could you at least train them to a competent level first?

Right I think we are all in agreement that there will be no more threads this season on forthcoming referees and how pleased we are they will be in charge of our games.

Every Ref (including Howard Webb and anyone else you care to mention)makes mistakes , and boy have we seen this highlighted enough times in only 4 games this season.

Refs in the Championship and League 1, have all made mistakes in the last 2 seasons, it is just (obviously) a lot more riding on the final outcome of this season. Over the last 2 seasons, a mistake by an official has been challenged/queried etc, but ultimately we as fans have realised that, as a result of said decision, it wouldn''t matter to the overall place we finish, but THIS season......., well a different ball game completely, hence our frustrations.

As long as Grant Holt gets penalties for the same sort of challenges that have earned Stoke and West Brom pens this weekend, then all will be fine. What do you think?!!!!!

One big thing that fans want is accountability from Refs, we want to know why certain decisions were made, with some of the simplest being "Sorry, I didn''t see it from my angle" or " I saw it at full speed and do not have slow motion replays to help me", would quash a lot of ire.

Another from our friend Mr Oliver in yesterdays Everton game, what was his explanation as to why Leighton Baines went down in the area when he was about to shoot? The only credible thing was Baines tripped over his own laces, as opposed to diving (a booking) or he was actually tripped!

Just one of dozens of examples already this season, and we are only in September!

Halsey missed a lot today.

We have to accept that it was a penalty albeit a soft one. The problem is not that but with consistency as the Vaughan incident was also a penalty.  The bottom line is that Lambert selected the wrong team and if we had won we would not have this argument.

I think we need to start looking at ourselves too, instead of looking at the Ref''s decisions all the time, we were still in it and if we put the ball in the back of the net twice today without needing a penalty, we would of walked away with three points. We couldn''t so we didn''t!Norwich 0 - 1 WBA