Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Wesley Hoolahan

Our best player by a mile.

I don''t like to question Lambert, he''s a quality manager but obviously has a hard job getting the team right in the top league in the world, two seasons ago he was in a nothing league its a huge step up.

But, surely its clear to al Hoolahan is a class act, even in the premiership he can control the game, so why on earth is he not starting games? He would have done a lot more than Surman, in fact he did a lot more than Surman and only have half the time he had.

Please Mr.Lambert, can Hoolahan start every game until he does something to warrant being dropped to the bench?

Agreed. As much as I respect Lambert it''s so frustrating when Wes doesn''t start, he''s the biggest asset we have.[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"]hoolahan has to play next time.

this debate about him not being defensive enough is rubbish. he gets back more than any of our midfield, several times today he was in our area and he makes things happen!

him and johnson in midfield for me[/quote]Exactly, when Tierney slid and De Laet got taken out, Wes was there in the box to tackle Shane Long.

Hoolahan is probably our only genuinely Premier class player, and the fact that he is on the bench is a travesty.

Whatever the system that we play, Hoolahan HAS to be in the team......I''d even rather have in on the left side of a 4-4-2 if it meant he was on the pitch somewhere.

Can we now start to play our "best" players from now on please !?!

[quote user="LeJuge"]Hoolahan is probably our only genuinely Premier class player, and the fact that he is on the bench is a travesty.
[/quote]

fully agree and especialy against average teams hoolahan look so good and look like evrywhere he must play against this teams and especialy at home

4-2-3-1 for me,

4 is the defence

2 is crofts and Johnson, the steel

3 Bennett Hoolahan pilkington

1 holt

Giving the front 4 a free role having 6 defensive minded players.

Wes really made an impact when he came on - I only hope PL is looking at him as only a substitute impact player as he has the quality and class that we need! OTBC. Our 3 points will come very soon. Lets be positive this is the 1st game we havent scored. Also ''only'' a penalty today and not a red card so against Bolton im positive we wont conceed either :P

Gingerpele"]Our best player by a mile. I don''t like to question Lambert, he''s a quality manager but obviously has a hard job getting the team right in the top league in the world, two seasons ago he was in a nothing league its a huge step up. But, surely its clear to al Hoolahan is a class act, even in the premiership he can control the game, so why on earth is he not starting games? He would have done a lot more than Surman, in fact he did a lot more than Surman and only have half the time he had. Please Mr.Lambert, can Hoolahan start every game until he does something to warrant being dropped to the bench?

Correct!

Hoolahan has to start, we are much better with him in the team!